<The Rebellion> (25) 10m 1/16h 11/16n LFM!

90 Troll Druid
The Rebellion consists of an active group of players who are always trying to push content on a limited schedule. Due to a busy work week, many of our players can only raid on the weekends. We raid Friday / Saturday 6:45pm-11:00pm and use Sunday as a clean-up day.

Our current progress is 1/16 HM and 10/16 normal mode. We expect our raiders to maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanor while progressing, but also to perform at the top of their game due to our limited raiding schedule. Performance will be monitored during raid and also after the raid ends through World of Logs. Adjustments will be made if performance isn't at the level it needs to be. We also expect all raiders to be fully prepared with flasks, food, and potions.

Attendance is expected to be near 100% for all raids. Please try to let any officers know if you will not be able to attend a raid.

Current Needs : Always looking for active players wishing to push content

If you are interested in learning more or want to join <The Rebellion> leave a message here or send an in-game mail to me or one of our officers to set up a time to talk. If your class is not listed in our Current Needs section, you are still encouraged to leave a message as we are always looking for good players.

Officers : Mazeppa, Truholy, Thyranne, Menalaos, Dementoorr, Shortykungfu
Edited by Mazeppa on 12/14/2012 9:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
THE REBELLION!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
No free banquets? QQ

I might be interested since I work 3rd shifts during the week. I'm 484 ilvl Fury warrior 8/16N only. I'll try to hit one of you guys up sometime tomorrow.
Edited by Twizzlar on 12/4/2012 10:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
BUMP
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bumpity bump.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
488 Assasination Rogue. Very interested! I just transferred to Illidan a little while ago and I've been trying to find a good guild to raid with. Weekends work well for me as I have school during the weeks(night classes mostly, though I am out till the end of Jan). Anyway, I'd love to chat with someone I'll try to catch someone in game soon. I know my progression isn't that great right now(6/6MV, 1/6HoF) but it's not really my fault
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Hi zar you can catch me online at anytime I get on periodically.You can contact this guy or shortshammo(alt) I will try to get in contact with you as well.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Im very intrest current progression 16/16 25man(LFR)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]