Prominant Striving People of Emerald Dream.

90 Human Hunter
12/05/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Atheistmage

You silly!

She never leaves Dalaran! Also, you can never forget her trustworthy, backpedaling partner, Mattiak.

I notice you really like to sound badass on the forums a lot. And say people are hiding in "x" spot. Yet, I'm at Landfall allllll the time wpvp'ing and at other places and I NEVER see you. Ever. I've seen your guildies plenty of times. But never you. But I certainly see you insulting others on the forums about not being somewhere...hmm.

I notice you hide in Org all the time when people start camping you, and notice that you trying to sound badass ("I'm in landfall ALLLLLL the time and I'm at other places too cause I go places murrrrrrrr") while trying to call other people out for sounding badass is right in line with your standard hypocrisy.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Mage

I notice you really like to sound badass on the forums a lot. And say people are hiding in "x" spot. Yet, I'm at Landfall allllll the time wpvp'ing and at other places and I NEVER see you. Ever. I've seen your guildies plenty of times. But never you. But I certainly see you insulting others on the forums about not being somewhere...hmm.

I notice you hide in Org all the time when people start camping you, and notice that you trying to sound badass ("I'm in landfall ALLLLLL the time and I'm at other places too cause I go places murrrrrrrr") while trying to call other people out for sounding badass is right in line with your standard hypocrisy.

lol, that would actually work as an insult if it were true. But of course, Return never tells the truth. Or anything with any bearing of truth whatsoever. I'm never camped anymore. Since I'm 90 and stuff. People don't do it but for in Landfall (that place that I go that's not org). And that rarely happens as well since I can just fly away. I never "hide" in org. Hell, I was out pvping when you came (obviously) so I mean....what's your argument? Was I not there? I go wpvping all the time and I'm not saying it to sound badass. I'm saying it because it increases the likelihood of me seeing said person. Which I have not. It is a point that backs up my accusation. I'm not being hypocritical in any fashion.

You however, will not stop talking to me. And it's irritating. Go away. Shoo. Never "Return" LOL GET IT.
Edited by Atheistmage on 12/5/2012 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
They say we're hiding while Mattiak and I are having a steak dinner, watching Star Trek, and finishing up with a happy ending.

I go afk to do house chores in ridiculous places and 6 guys 1 girl follow me to try and jump me. Alll the way out to wherever I am then I alt F4 and lol over them wasting 30 mins finding me.

Scared? Hiding? Or enjoying a bit kiting fun while I'm folding my laundry. ED #1!

P.S.- <3 Athiestmage!
Edited by Nazarah on 12/5/2012 9:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Mage
They say we're hiding while Mattiak and I are having a steak dinner, watching Star Trek, and finishing up with a happy ending.

I go afk to do house chores in dumb places and people follow me alll the way out there then I alt F4 and lol over them wasting 30 mins finding me.

Scared? Hiding? Or enjoying a bit kiting fun while I'm folding my laundry. ED #1!

WHAT?! YOU'RE DOING RANDOM BGS WHILE STANDING IN ORG?! HIDER! YOU'RE HIDING!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

I go afk to do house chores in dumb places and people follow me alll the way out there then I alt F4 and lol over them wasting 30 mins finding me.

I was sad you wouldn't fight me the other day at the cooking dailys place. The running away and hiding by guards confused and startled me.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Mage

I was sad you wouldn't fight me the other day at the cooking dailys place. The running away and hiding by guards confused and startled me.

I love how you guys lie your cute little butts off. By the guards? I was hovering in the air waiting on arena to pop. I can't be the center of attention all the time kids. I have things to do. I know you try your hardest to make me look bad...but at least stop looking like a tool while doing it. For instance, why would I be running away if I'm flying? Or be needing to stand by guards? Have some sense to your fibs, at the very least.
Edited by Atheistmage on 12/5/2012 10:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
and then it turned into atheistmage vs. the world again
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/05/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Buttunz

It's better than the abomination that was someone trying to make a new list.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
lol, that would actually work as an insult if it were true. But of course, Return never tells the truth. Or anything with any bearing of truth whatsoever. I'm never camped anymore. Since I'm 90 and stuff. People don't do it but for in Landfall (that place that I go that's not org). And that rarely happens as well since I can just fly away. I never "hide" in org. Hell, I was out pvping when you came (obviously) so I mean....what's your argument? Was I not there? I go wpvping all the time and I'm not saying it to sound badass. I'm saying it because it increases the likelihood of me seeing said person. Which I have not. It is a point that backs up my accusation. I'm not being hypocritical in any fashion.

You however, will not stop talking to me. And it's irritating. Go away. Shoo. Never "Return" LOL GET IT.

Everyone that's ever camped you (and that's a lot) knows you either rage and stay in ghost for several hours, or patter back to org and sit there til people move on.

And no. You're just so easy to bait, and knowing that you're a pretentious stoner 19 year old with a Napoleon complex, serious case of narcissism, and overblown ego makes me want to make you rage whenever I see the opportunity...which is often. The great part is that I know you deserve it after all of those horrible things you did to Harry Potter.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
12/05/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Deance

It's better than the abomination that was someone trying to make a new list.
This is true. I'll let it pass without an eyeroll this once.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Mage
12/05/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Buttunz

More like, Return gets his wittle head hot at me talking on the forums and can't stand not replying for once. He just can't get enough of this sweet mage tang.
Edited by Atheistmage on 12/5/2012 10:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Mage

Everyone that's ever camped you (and that's a lot) knows you either rage and stay in ghost for several hours, or patter back to org and sit there til people move on.

And no. You're just so easy to bait, and knowing that you're a pretentious stoner 19 year old with a Napoleon complex, serious case of narcissism, and overblown ego makes me want to make you rage whenever I see the opportunity...which is often. The great part is that I know you deserve it after all of those horrible things you did to Harry Potter.

Oh. So now we're back to when I was level 87. When I stood no chance. Right. Okay. I guess I should of just kept rezzing and given free reach arounds, right? I shouldn't of been a #!!%*@@!@ and ran away from those darn 90s camping one 87 :/ I could of swore we were caught up to 90 by now though..
Edited by Atheistmage on 12/5/2012 10:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/05/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Atheistmage
I love how you guys lie your cute little butts off.

given free reach arounds, right?

He's officially out, Called it.

I was hovering in the air waiting on arena to pop. I can't be the center of attention all the time kids. I have things to do.

18-33 in 2s stuck at 1100 rating

0-1 in 3s at, what I thought was impossible, a personal rating lower than 1000.

And because gear is the current excuse he's going with, it's going to be his excuse why he won't fight me - his cap is too low.
Edited by Return on 12/5/2012 10:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Mage

I was hovering in the air waiting on arena to pop. I can't be the center of attention all the time kids. I have things to do.

And because gear is the current excuse he's going with, it's going to be his excuse why he won't fight me - his cap is too low.

lol. You misread dear. Arenas for cap. Can you see my arena partner? It's my Real life friend who has NO gear. We're not running 2's for rating. We did it for cap. And we're not even stuck lmao. We're capped. So we quit. And the previous night he had broken his 80 dollar mouse.

The 3's, it's one match. So...it's kind of obvious it wasn't anything serious. I joined 2 guildies 3's just for a match before they got off lol. Even for you Return, I'm surprised you'd actually try to use this against me. But..I guess you have no limits.

I enjoy how you try to micro-Analyze pretty much everything about me to try and get off some insult. Like, you try so hard. Because most people understand arenas for cap and running !@#$ty comps without caring about wins or losses. But somehow that goes right past you. Yep Return. I'm going for 2200 with my contender geared warlock friend. gg. You got me.
Edited by Atheistmage on 12/5/2012 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Thats a terrible ratio even for a points team considering youre probably at about 1150-1200 mmr.

So easy to provoke. So fun.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Mage
Thats a terrible ratio even for a points team considering youre probably at about 1150-1200 mmr.

It is a terrible ratio. I'm not denying that. But he has no gear. You can see it yourself. At first, he wanted to try arenas for fun. Then we won some and he wanted to start getting capped before he even had honor gear. So we had some fun and went at it. I had to 2v1 a few of them since if he got targeted, he died in no time (before he changed specs). We don't take it serious like you seem to think we do.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I have no idea who the hell any of these people are.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/05/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Return

given free reach arounds, right?

!@#$ I already called it when I asked how his boyfriend was doing when he hopped on his level 1 to talk to me.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
12/05/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Nazarah
watching Star Trek,

((OS, TNG or what?))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

It is a terrible ratio. I'm not denying that. But he has no gear. You can see it yourself. At first, he wanted to try arenas for fun. Then we won some and he wanted to start getting capped before he even had honor gear. So we had some fun and went at it. I had to 2v1 a few of them since if he got targeted, he died in no time (before he changed specs). We don't take it serious like you seem to think we do.

Okay. Look. Atheistmage? I admire your zest for wpvp. I have seen you dive head-first into mobs of Alliance with zero hope of survival. (What was I doing, you ask? Prolly thinking I had better things to do with my next five minutes of life than jog back to my sure-to-be-camped corpse, like take my cat out to pee or make a hot cocoa.) You are brave in that crazy just-out-of-adolescence sort of way, which I'm sure a lot of girls and boys go ga-ga over.

So please. Please. PLEASE. Stop taking their bait. Be cool. You don't have to give a !@#$ about them or anything they say. Just stop TRYING, and keep playing with the enthusiasm you have, and people are going to dig you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]