Prominant Striving People of Emerald Dream.

90 Blood Elf Mage
12/05/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Galactika

He's officially out, Called it.

18-33 in 2s stuck at 1100 rating

0-1 in 3s at, what I thought was impossible, a personal rating lower than 1000.

And because gear is the current excuse he's going with, it's going to be his excuse why he won't fight me - his cap is too low.

!@#$ I already called it when I asked how his boyfriend was doing when he hopped on his level 1 to talk to me.

Who? Me? lol. Come on...don't lie to make yourself seem special. When I talk to ally, I get on my 81 rogue. Return knows that. So he can confirm. But just out of curiosities sake...how would you asking someone how their boyfriend was confirm !@#$%^-*!@ity? Kind of just sounds like a middle schooler trying to sound funny to me.

lol "talk to me" I don't even know you. Get out of here. lol at always Kingship partnering up in forums as well. Nothing new here..
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
12/05/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Buttunz
without an eyeroll

you didn't? oh man I did >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

It is a terrible ratio. I'm not denying that. But he has no gear. You can see it yourself. At first, he wanted to try arenas for fun. Then we won some and he wanted to start getting capped before he even had honor gear. So we had some fun and went at it. I had to 2v1 a few of them since if he got targeted, he died in no time (before he changed specs). We don't take it serious like you seem to think we do.

Okay. Look. Atheistmage? I admire your zest for wpvp. I have seen you dive head-first into mobs of Alliance with zero hope of survival. (What was I doing, you ask? Prolly thinking I had better things to do with my next five minutes of life than jog back to my sure-to-be-camped corpse, like take my cat out to pee or make a hot cocoa.) You are brave in that crazy just-out-of-adolescence sort of way, which I'm sure a lot of girls and boys go ga-ga over.

So please. Please. PLEASE. Stop taking their bait. Be cool. You don't have to give a !@#$ about them or anything they say. Just stop TRYING, and keep playing with the enthusiasm you have, and people are going to dig you.

Awh. You made me feel all warm inside <3 Someone finally understands! I wasn't planning on raging or anything, just wanted to clear up on some of his insults.
Edited by Atheistmage on 12/5/2012 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
12/05/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Nazarah
and finishing up with a happy ending.

I threw up a little.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
12/05/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Shozen
without an eyeroll

you didn't? oh man I did >.>
I had to do a reverse eyeroll to take a it back, wise man.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i'm honored

this thread warms my heart ;p
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
80% fillers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
P.S.- <3 Athiestmage!

I can't help but think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnJvsBbELvk

Bahahaha.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
heh...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Motorail on TB peninsula

Old school WPvP'ers: Tundros the Mage and Paulane the Nagrand Rogue. They were a lot of fun!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I'd like tae tip my hat as thae dwarf known for chargin' intae mobs of Horde yellin' his head off in thae hopes o' either defendin' thae Alliance cities or takin' thae fight tae yeh gel-abusin' elfies.

((Seven years of RP-PvP here on ED, never afraid to fight.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You forgot Emzela, Frinkls, Ogle, Roxamas, and Avici.

They all put work in on the Dream.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nazarah

You silly!

She never leaves Dalaran! Also, you can never forget her trustworthy, backpedaling partner, Mattiak.

I see what you mean with the back pedaling. I saw it last night when he pulverized you in a 1v1 outside Bloodfurnace. How long did that duel last....5 seconds? Luckily I caught the last 3 how entertaining. What a noob he is. :p Doing fairly well for not even playing the game for 2 months yet oh well he's learning.

Peace! =D
Edited by Nazarah on 12/7/2012 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<AHEM>

<---------------
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
12/04/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Hanif
woodwylde

12/04/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Bankaltts
Zajiwa

Awww, you put Wood and Zaj and there. When they jump on vent, I'll have to tell them you voted them ED's sexiest dwarves.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior

Everyone puts in work on ED. Every single person.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Everyone puts in work on ED. Every single person.

Except the goblins, lazy buggers.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
12/05/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Nazarah
Plus I hardly miss a TB if I'm online. Odd I never see you guys there. Is it because there are even numbers of Alli and Horde? :)

I'd imagine it's because it has no relevance for anyone.
Without having to wait for it to start up, I can queue for a BG for equal or better honour, and get conquest to boot.

The big thing that it used to have going for it was you got Baradin Hold for the boss, and even when it was top end content you'd see people stop doing it in the 2nd half of the week because they didn't need anything any more.

12/07/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Chery
woodwylde

Zajiwa

Awww, you put Wood and Zaj and there. When they jump on vent, I'll have to tell them you voted them ED's sexiest dwarves.

I didn't put them in there. The List hasn't changed ever these many years.
Also, I speak to both of em semi-regularly anyway. And Zaji is troll before dwarf.

Also, while I'm here, can someone explain to me why someone who runs a guild who's stance is purely defensive, and once got angry at people for killing a blood elf in the middle of Stormwind, is on a list of people who contribute to WPvP?
Edited by Hanif on 12/7/2012 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
12/07/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Hanif
And Zaji is troll before dwarf.

I can't argue with that. But considering he was a dwarf in the Smalls for many a year, I still consider him a dwarf as well.

When did that become a contest?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]