[H] WKC looking for a few new friends

90 Tauren Shaman
Hey all,

It's come to my attention that I just don't have time for raiding anymore. But I love organizing, and raiding is a lot of organizing. So what's a guild leader to do? Try to organize a bit of recruiting, is what I decided to do. (Also - a ton of pet battles.)

White Kodo Clan is an 8 year old, level 25, Horde-side guild. We've done a lot of things over the years, but right now I'd place us in the categories of:

• Firmcore raiding - we raid regularly, and progress, but love our friends more than progression.
  • Talking about "mature topics" in guild - I'd provide an example, but I think my cheeks would turn bright red. Also, many other topics.
  • Dungeons - I don't think heroics are all that interesting in Mists, but I'm hoping that Challenge Modes pick up.

We have people placed primarily in the West Coast and New Zealand time zones. And a few West Coasters who live the New Zealand time zone anyway.

Mainly we're looking for some fun, friendly, interesting, people to talk with. Possibly people who want to go kick over an boss-sized anthill from time to time. People who appreciate that when you give, you get.

If anything I've written sounds good, you can hit up Loku, or (Kheldin, Zhakaren, Kaleric) or (Emurys, Dubios) or (Banu, Bnuu) in game, and we'd love if you'd go make an account and say "Hello!" on our forums at www.thekodos.com. We'll have a little chat, and go from there.

Bring cake. Or pie. Better be safe and bring both.

Thanks for reading!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]