Dominance Offensive phasing issues

90 Undead Priest
Quests

Bloodlines
Ancient Guardians
The Korune

I was doing these as they unlocked after the set of dailies and I went to do The Korune and I just stood in stuff because I didn't feel like moving and I ended up dying and now I can't turn in my quests. I've abandoned them afterwards and I can't pick them up again.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Same thing happened to me. Did one quest, logged out and when i logged back in i was in the unphased area.
Edited by Dasaq on 12/4/2012 2:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Are you saying thats how you fixed it? Or that is how you bugged it?
Edited by Prelude on 12/4/2012 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
had something similar happen to me with these quests. got the first one to free the blood elves.. did it turned it in, noticed the two others were available, Ancient Guardians and The Korune. Did the Korune, have it in my bad, killed one of the Guardians and was attacking the other when I got kicked out of the phase to the normal stuff.. now I can't turn in the one quest completed or complete the other quest.. :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
same thing happened to me i submitted a bug report in game.

i think what happens if you turn in the quest where you save the BE you lose the phasing.
Reply Quote
69 Undead Warlock
I have something similar, I took my LFR q and after getting out I'm back in the normal phase and can't find anyway to get into the right phase.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
same thing happened to me i submitted a bug report in game.

i think what happens if you turn in the quest where you save the BE you lose the phasing.

That makes sense, I turned that one in first.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Has anyone found a fix for this?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I turned in Ancient Guardians just before joining a raid to kill the Sha of Anger. Upon joining the raid I lost the phasing for the other 2 quests and can't get them back.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/05/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Grayson
I turned in Ancient Guardians just before joining a raid to kill the Sha of Anger. Upon joining the raid I lost the phasing for the other 2 quests and can't get them back.

Same.
Edited by Nostalgik on 12/5/2012 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Same issue - cannot see the NPC's to turn in one of my quests after taking a LFG que and returning.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Same.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Same issue for me, can't turn in two quests I have completed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I was doing these quests right before a server shutdown, I only had Bloodlines left to turn in before they went down. I logged back on hours later and all of the NPCs are gone; there is nobody to turn this quest in to.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Would appreciate a fix for this><
Reply Quote
I had this problem yesterday with the same quests (Bloodlines, Ancient Guardians and The Korune).

I originally picked up only the Bloodlines quests. I completed the quest and was able to turn it in.

I then grabbed the other two quests. I was able to complete Ancient Guardian quest and could not the locate the mob for The Korune quest. I decided to just turn in the Ancient Guardian quest and when I got back to the area where the quest giver were located, they had all despawned. I dropped both quests and the quest givers never respawned.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Same problem here. I submitted a ticket, and the first GM told me to abandon the quests and pick them up again. That didn't help.
The second GM told me to check back in a couple of weeks to see if it's fixed. I really hope it doesn't take that long, especially if it prevents us from getting the rest of the Dominance Offensive quest chains.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Phasing issues seems to be fixed as of 12/11/12
Edited by Dasaq on 12/11/2012 2:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Aye, fixed for me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yeah works here too, isnt just a fluke
Edited by Prelude on 12/12/2012 1:13 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]