Blizzard, we have a problem.

(Locked)

90 Human Death Knight
U guys deleted all my conquest gear, wipe out my conquest and honor points.. and I didn't have used that f** exploit ONE TIME EVER.

Look at my arena statistics. I'm garbage on arena. I have 2200 on RBG cause I have a good core on Nemesis-US (http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?r=Nemesis-US&w=US&a=13).

Please. Look at this.
90 Orc Warrior
Put some clothes on!
90 Human Death Knight
Guys... i'm talking seriously here. :(
90 Undead Warlock
At least you passed the audit!
90 Worgen Priest
Bug report forum? Did you submit a ticket or did you get hacked while sleeping? You could check your one month restore option in account settings.
90 Human Death Knight
11/20/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Truewan
Bug report forum? Did you submit a ticket or did you get hacked while sleeping? You could check your one month restore option in account settings.

My conquest points and honor points was set to 0 both. It's not hack. It's the "punishment" from blizzard.
90 Worgen Priest
or a bug....
90 Human Death Knight
11/20/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Bándet

My conquest points and honor points was set to 0 both. It's not hack. It's the "punishment" from blizzard.

You had to exploit to get 1950 in 3s. You got punished for it?

Im sorry but i didnt exploit ANYTHING. I got 1950 honestly on the start of this season with this guys:

http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/character/nemesis/Hl%C3%ADn/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/character/nemesis/Shinueh/advanced

Look at their gears! Are all OK! WHY ME !? I didnt exploit at all
90 Undead Warlock
Why would blizz reset your things but not your rating? You're obviously trolling. Now put your clothes on and do that walk of shame you deserve.
100 Draenei Shaman
Same thing with me. my partners still have their gear and all my gear is gone. This is the only team we played together up to 2.2k and never exploited or remember facing teams that did.
90 Human Death Knight
11/20/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Hankuley
Why would blizz reset your things but not your rating? You're obviously trolling. Now put your clothes on and do that walk of shame you deserve.

I'm talking seriously. It's for real. I'm not kidding.
/sigh it happened to me too im done with this game. turn down playing with win trading garbage players and i get punished
90 Draenei Shaman
all my gears gone too. /unsubscribe... time to find something in life worth spending my time on.
Community Manager
If you believe that action was taken against your account in error, then you way dispute the action via appropriate channels. The email you were sent should contain instructions.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]