Pandaria Soundtrack??

90 Pandaren Monk
Hey blizzard...those ppl that bought the game via digital, can we get a soundtrack disc from the game or is one not available?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Usually it's in the collector's edition when you purchase it.

Or you can buy it off itunes (I think).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
It's on itunes right now
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Are you strictly looking for the soundtrack on disc? If not, you can purchase and digitally download it from iTunes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/20/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Crithto
Are you strictly looking for the soundtrack on disc? If not, you can purchase and digitally download it from [url="https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/world-warcraft-mists-pandaria/id561372303"]iTunes[/url].

What about those of us who choose NOT to use iTunes?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/20/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Brynar

This ^

I'd be happy with a c/d in the blizz store to be perfectly honest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/20/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Crithto
Are you strictly looking for the soundtrack on disc? If not, you can purchase and digitally download it from [url="https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/world-warcraft-mists-pandaria/id561372303"]iTunes[/url].

I'm actually strictly looking for the Soundtrack on the Disk.

Is there any chance in the future one might be published outside of the physical CE copies? It's not that I dislike using iTunes, I just would much rather have the disk in MP3 format so I can listen to it at my leisure without having to have iTunes open in order to do so.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

Is there any chance in the future one might be published outside of the physical CE copies? It's not that I dislike using iTunes, I just would much rather have the disk in MP3 format so I can listen to it at my leisure without having to have iTunes open in order to do so.

I can't make any promises but I'll inquire with our Licensing team about the option to purchase a CD copy. As for not having to use iTunes, this may be of some help: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2239

There's also a link in that article to information about how to convert files to other formats. Hope this helps!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/20/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Crithto
I can't make any promises but I'll inquire with our Licensing team about the option to purchase a CD copy.

That's all we can ask for

./pouncehugs the puppy.

Blizz music is awesome and it would be nice to be able to get the various soundtracks outside of CE and Itunes though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pirate it! *sees blizzard CM* I MEAN DONT PIRATE IT! PIRATING IS EVIL!
Edited by Farora on 11/20/2012 4:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I can't make any promises but I'll inquire with our Licensing team about the option to purchase a CD copy. As for not having to use iTunes, this may be of some help: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2239

There's also a link in that article to information about how to convert files to other formats. Hope this helps!

I don't want to install iTunes at ALL. Thanks, but no thanks.
Edited by Brynar on 11/20/2012 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Is there any way you can put it up on the Google Play store? That's where I buy all my music and I'd rather not have to make an account for iTunes.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Crithto - not to make your job any harder, but any chance you could also enquire about the Mosaic soundtrack while you're on it?
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Shaman
Surely if you were that interested you could just create an iTunes account and purchase the music? Then you would have your own high quality version, DRM free, that you could convert to whatever format you want?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yeah, I bought the Digital CE copy but I opted for activation online so I got nothing in the mail as far as a box goes. Thank you everyone for the responses.... I think this is the first thread I have made that got some attention from a blizzard employee.

I will keep watching it and hope for CD copy to purchase.
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Waraila
Blizz music is awesome and it would be nice to be able to get the various soundtracks outside of CE and Itunes though.

I agree with this - it would be awesome if we could buy the physical CDs off the Blizzard Store.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You mean the thing I'm rubbing on my face?

http://i.imgur.com/nmYeE.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/20/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Brynar

Then you don't get to listen to music from iTunes. It's fairly simple, really.

Your stubbornness to download digital products is your own failing, not Blizzard's.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Google search MPQ Editor.

Download it.

Open the various Expansion/sound MPQs found in the Data folder in your game files.

Have access to every music and voice file in the game.

You're welcome!

*Unfortunately, the cinematic songs are not in there. Everything else is, though, including many, MANY songs not published on the soundtrack discs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]