*sigh*...

90 Troll Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lda5iHYyemg
Dewmeqt's PoV.

RIP <JOEY BAG OF DONUTS>, I really miss these times.
Heres to hoping the game will ever be this fun again...At least on this server.
Edited by Virralqt on 11/20/2012 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same, im up for this all the time but noone ever wants to do anything =/.

we need to give people a reason to stay here

also, Fun and burstqt's stormwind fear factor !
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Oh! HEY VIRAL! its me Lyrania, playing a priest too i see. i forgot which class you played in wrath, wasn't it a rogue?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/22/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Elyshia
Oh! HEY VIRAL! its me Lyrania, playing a priest too i see. i forgot which class you played in wrath, wasn't it a rogue?

LYRANIAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW IVE MISSED YOU.

Yea, I played rogue till end of cata where I started playing spriest more and more, and now that rogue sucks !@# this is my main.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/22/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Virralqt

Yea, I played rogue till end of cata where I started playing spriest more and more, and now that rogue sucks !@# this is my main.

Who else remains from that crew? just you? and i see you aren't in a guild anymore, what's going on?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Who else remains from that crew? just you? and i see you aren't in a guild anymore, what's going on?

Some still around, most are scattered around and just pvp together now. Drama during firelands kinda killed jbod, and even before that too many people stopped playing in t11.

Also I'm not in a guild because it makes me cool bro
Edited by Virralqt on 11/22/2012 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Some still around, most are scattered around and just pvp together now. Drama during firelands kinda killed jbod, and even before that too many people stopped playing in t11.

Also I'm not in a guild because it makes me cool bro

I see, well if you ever need a holy priest let me know, I don't feel like playing on my warrior anymore but it all depends if we manage to put a solid group like before. I'm just not sure if i could stand grinding 4 reps to revered all over again...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]