Clergy of the Holy Light-Don't settle for MP!

Seeking teachers, are you? Well, I know a thing or two about...

Stuff. Good stuff. Light-y stuff. Yeah.

The Light hates you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Seeking teachers, are you? Well, I know a thing or two about...

Stuff. Good stuff. Light-y stuff. Yeah.

The Light hates you.

"...after death, a mage's soul would be condemned to the same pit of darkness shared by the mythical demons of old. This no matter how pure their soul might have been otherwise."

From one of my favorite paladins.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The "Apostles of Faol" committee has been created. Its noble mission is to spread the Light's word across the globe, and protect the Church's faithful wherever they may be.

OOC it's meant to take the guild roleplay away a bit from the Cathedral and enjoy all those beautiful locations Blizzard has created. This will be done through different methods, such as Liturgies, DM events and RP-PvP.

That said, the group is looking for other guilds to work on, in campaigns. If you are interested, contact Manstein, Chantale or me in-game.
Reply Quote
Bump for some news updates, narrative and structure to come!
Reply Quote
Just want to give a shout out to Chantale for organizing the tournament tonight. Awesome job, girly!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Amazing event, want more.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
THANK YOU CHANTALE!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Thank you all! Glad everyone had fun!
Reply Quote
Thank you:

Barrancas for managing the gambling!
Varill for managing the Clergy team!
Chantale for organizing and managing the event without the need for my interference at any point!

And most of all, thank you all guilds for attending and adding the spirit of your guild to the mix up. Thank you for your valor, your dedication to immersion, your sportsmanship, your creativity, your guild spirit, the showcase of your impressive skill and everything else each individual guild brought to the table.
Edited by Moorwhelp on 11/25/2012 9:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
94 Undead Priest
I'm sorry I wasn't able to go moorwhelp. I had rp events everywhere.
Will you guys be doing another one anytime soon?
Reply Quote
We have chosen to make it a bi-monthly event.
Reply Quote
I have touched Moorwhelp's beard.
Reply Quote
You know I've been around the server for quite some time on my alts. When I've been around the Cathedral, I've seen the Clergy of Holy Light giving peaceful sermons, and following the three main virtues of the Holy Light. A guild that dedicates all it's time into a single aspect of great RP is one to be respected. Anyone interested in such a active, and well thought out guild should join the Clergy! I really appreciate their presence OOcly, because I believe they promote great RP! If you're looking for a guild based on the Holy Light, and a peaceful connotation, then I suggest you seek out the Clergy! They're a great guild. Check them out.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Clergy thread, what are you doing on the second page. You don't know how to be on the second page, you are the clergy thread.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I feel its about time I post here, because, really, I've never had anything but positive encounters with the Clergy. Everyone i've ever bumped into, or interacted with from this guild has been a pleasant, polite and courteous PLAYER, as well as being respectful and nice ICly.

They've even been kind enough to offer assistance in removing offenders from the grove on several occasions, and their lone druid is the one who gave Duskhowl a few dozen green dragon whelps to add to the veritable menagerie in the grove. (:P)

So I'd like to offer not only a bump of support to this guild, but also a thank you to its leadership for running a phenomenal guild, filled with fantastic players. Heck, if I can ever be allowed to be on someone not Duskhowl, I'd love to RP with yall on my paladin.
Reply Quote
Thank you all for the bumps and compliments.

One day, I might quit being lazy long enough to fill in the structure and narrative.

But don't count on it.
Reply Quote
scandalous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1XrnB5r_gY
Edited by Kerdic on 12/4/2012 8:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
If you guys are ever interested in clashing philosophies on the light, I'd love some good IC time with our guilds to debate each merit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]