Does any guild have the thundering hatchling?

(Locked)

100 Gnome Warlock
If yes... can i roll a noob panda in your guild to get exalted to get the pet?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
OFFER CLOSED
Edited by Healbøt on 2/17/2013 7:45 AM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
11/21/2012 02:12 AMPosted by Healbøt
Msg someone in Stage Clear at or above rank 2

Ah nice are you guys a super guild

and secondly what's the easiest way to get to revered on a pvp realm. And finally best way to make 300g on a fresh pvp realm ?

Would anyone be willing to give me 300g (price of thundering hatchling) for a caged pet such as a warbot?
Edited by Nightsbane on 11/21/2012 4:14 PM PST
90 Goblin Death Knight
easiest way to get gold cross server is selling pets.

I recommend caging up any duplicates and selling them.

Grinder and aqua strider are both farmable and should sell between 5k~10k on all servers.

Otherwise, you can try farming things such as phoenix hatchlings, really depends on the servers economy.
100 Undead Warlock
Thanks for the invite Healbot/Stage Clear, managed to get my Thundering Serpent Hatchling. If someone else needs the gold for the pet, I still have about 300g or so sitting on my character there.
95 Night Elf Hunter
I would like to get the pet as well. How long did it take you to get the rep requirement? My battletags...
Edited by Arcarius on 6/14/2013 11:45 AM PDT
100 Undead Warlock
I hit level 19 by the time I hit revered with the guild, which took less than 5 hours. I started a druid for early cat form/speed boosts, although DK would probably be another good option (although I've played through the dk quests literally about 20 times, and really didn't feel like doing it again). Just logged back on my character to check, and I have about 400 gold, which is enough to buy the Illustrious Guild Tabard (+50% guild rep, can buy it once you hit friendly) as well as the Thundering Serpent Hatchling.
42 Blood Elf Mage
I sent you an in game mail with my battletag if this is still ok to do.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If this offer is still open I would love to add this pet to my collection. I made a DK on your realm named Slaraxx. I will check back later today to see if I can catch anyone on who can invite. :)
100 Night Elf Druid
Stage clear helped me get my hatchling - it's a great offer and you can also get mini tarecgosa. I would suggest making a level 1 instead of a death knight because you have more room to gain rep and sell a caged pet on the pvp realm for your gold.

A DK has more room to make gold obviously but you have to deal with being ganked and it's pretty bad in outlands.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you all in Stage Clear for the invite. Now I can add this to my current projects ;). Yes, I know with a DK that I will have more ganking issues to deal with than if I had done a panda. I was just in the mood to make a goblin DK ;).
100 Human Warlock
Healbot, would your guild be willing to add another newbie pet collector? Would love to get thundering hatchling and lil' tarecgosa.
My battletag is Kandace#1519

Thanks!!!
90 Orc Death Knight
Healbot, would your guild be willing to add another newbie pet collector? Would love to get thundering hatchling and lil' tarecgosa.
My battletag is Kandace#1519

Thanks!!!

Probably best to pm him in game, or someone in his guild above rank 2, as he suggested.
100 Human Warlock
Probably best to pm him in game, or someone in his guild above rank 2, as he suggested.

Yeah, will do, just anxious to get the ball rolling and well, since the servers are down... :)
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Ohhh! Id love to do the same for the serpent and mini tan if the guild dosnt mind :D
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got the little dk to 60 and friendly last night. Now of course that project will have to go on the backburner for a few days as 5.1 hit so project Mr. Bigglesworth and the collect the other new pets project just hit ;).
100 Dwarf Paladin
Wow. Very generous of Stage Clear. I'll be rolling a goblin of some stripe at some point this week. Thank you!
100 Human Warlock
Dear Stage Clear

Be over soon.

Love you

Crimsonmage
100 Night Elf Hunter
This thread genuinely surprised me. I expected the typical game community elitism and a whole lot of negativity when I clicked into here. I'm shocked not only by the positivity but the fact that Stage Clear is going so far out of its way to help people with this. Stay cool, pet collecting community.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]