Does any guild have the thundering hatchling?

(Locked)

100 Draenei Hunter
Many thanks to all the wonderful folks in Stage Clear for all you've done, and wish you the best of luck on your progression!
90 Pandaren Hunter
Thanks for letting us get our precious's. Thinking about playing my toon i rolled on KJ more often now after the pleasant experience there so far.
90 Worgen Death Knight
I would also like to thank Stage Clear for all they've done. My best friend and I were fortunate enough to get in on this before the kicks, and we stayed long enough to not only get Revered for the Thundering Hatchling, but also Exalted for Li'l Tarecgosa!

Even more than getting the pets, we really enjoyed the excuse to play low-level content together without heirlooms or funding (it felt like a true adventure, especially on a PvP server!), and he (as a diehard Alliance loyalist) finally got to experience some of the greatest post-Cata Horde-side zones!

Another huge thank you to the fine folks who made it all possible; we both have two shiny new pets and some really fun memories! ^_^
100 Night Elf Rogue
Drat. I got a friend to roll a BE with me on KJ for seeing about getting into Stage Clear a couple weeks ago but I wanted a guildie to come along as well and on top of that, SC was in a raid at the time so I didn't want to bother them that night. Then my mom died and I've sorta reaaaaally slowed down playing WoW atm and have missed this chance. As others above have said, it was pretty awesome of SC to even do this service to begin with =)
61 Goblin Death Knight
bah didn't see the kick post till today. ah well thanks for the opportunity :) GL with selling the mounts those things are butt ugly haha.
100 Troll Shaman
I would also like to thank Stage Clear. I have been debating getting the dark phoenix mount before leaving the guild (I plan on doing a server transfer as just having a character on a PvP realm makes my skin crawl), which is why I have not yet done so.

Edit: And, I just logged onto the character to find that it has been removed from the guild... so I guess I can forget about getting the dark phoenix mount.

If you whisper me, I can readd you. I've been removing people who haven't been on in a couple days, if not weeks, and already have their pet(s). I haven't been paying any attention to mounts, and I'm not aware of who has interest in staying for the mount. So feel free to whisper me and I'll readd you. Just be sure to let me know you want a mount, and I'll put it in your note!
I did not get back to this thread until today... and have already server transferred off KJ. I also understand that the progression on that other mount has made invites a thing of the past. Thanks anyway.
100 Blood Elf Priest
An update! We got Heroic Sha to 3% last night (so close!) There's a very high chance it will die tonight. We will be selling invites, likely to be between 20-25k.
90 Tauren Druid
Edited by Hudax on 3/4/2013 11:45 AM PST
100 Orc Warlock
02/20/2013 11:00 AMPosted by Ellumina
An update! We got Heroic Sha to 3% last night (so close!) There's a very high chance it will die tonight. We will be selling invites, likely to be between 20-25k.

Congrats! (in advance anyway)
90 Orc Rogue
Sha down!!!
90 Worgen Druid
Grats!
90 Orc Warlock
Just saw you sporting that shiny new Fearless in LFR, Best.

Grats y'all.
18 Blood Elf Mage
Congratulations to Stage Clear. : ) That is awesome. Someday, I hope to see/participate in something like that. (That's gonna take forever though...)

I want to also thank Stage Clear for allowing me to be in the guild for the time I was there. I didn't achieve too much progress at all though due to my rl issues and work.

I was wondering if we (the pet people) will be able to come back in soon? I saw the post about invites and the amount, but the way I play because of the "stuff" I deal with, I barely even have enough gold on my main to get my flying to fly in FL. : (

So, will it be possible in the future? : )

Thank you again. I'm really enjoying exploring the different land I'm in too. : )

El : )
90 Orc Rogue
Just saw you sporting that shiny new Fearless in LFR, Best.

Grats y'all.

That 2am LFR? Oh my I was so tired i was just pressing 1 the whole time lol.
94 Draenei Priest
Edited by Jessaurus on 5/3/2013 2:54 AM PDT
100 Tauren Druid
I think I'd be worried putting a character in that guild if I was needing the pet still. Who know when the gm just tosses people out that are grinding rep.
90 Orc Rogue
I mean I don't have much say in regards to if we'll never start inviting people for the pet for free again.

But the leadership in our guild are so laid back, ill say theres a good chance after the demand for the mount falls later on we might start opening invites for pet collectors, again dont quote me on this but there might be a high chance.
90 Orc Shaman
02/22/2013 04:51 AMPosted by Jessaurus
do not be surprised if you are asked for 15k gold for an invite.

15k? jesus balls does that pet come with a free bl0wj0b at least?
Edited by Kataclyzmik on 2/22/2013 9:00 AM PST
94 Draenei Priest
02/22/2013 08:59 AMPosted by Kataclyzmik
15k? jesus balls does that pet come with a free bl0wj0b at least?

Hahaha, you can ask for one from the members who have been doing CMs!

They reason that another guild on our server is selling invites for 25k, so they'll sell it for cheaper. I honestly don't know if the other guild has sold any and if a 10k discount is enough for people to actually pay for it.

I think I'd be worried putting a character in that guild if I was needing the pet still. Who know when the gm just tosses people out that are grinding rep.

He was removing people from the guild in anticipation of the guild earning 9/9 soon and planning to sell invites. He didn't want people to get the pet "for free." If he changes his mind and realizes that (hopefully) no one will pay an absurd amount for the pet, I would see to it personally that people grinding rep for the pet would not be removed until they have the required rep and gold to purchase the pet.

Also: Best, that's great news! I hope you guys sell plenty of mounts and can eventually open up invites for the pet!
90 Orc Shaman
02/22/2013 09:29 AMPosted by Jessaurus
They reason that another guild on our server is selling invites for 25k, so they'll sell it for cheaper. I honestly don't know if the other guild has sold any and if a 10k discount is enough for people to actually pay for it.

holy balls. i somehow doubt anyone is dumb enough to pay either of those prices for a battlepet...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]