I'm not sure what... any ideas?
Does any guild have the thundering hatchling?
1. On your main, cage some pets to sell on Kil'jaeden. You will need to make gold. If you don't have any good ones, buy something from the auction house that sells regularly (like a Terrible Turnip).
2. Make a new horde DK on Kil'jaeden.
3. Before you do the DK starting quests, msg Healbøt or someone else from Stage Clear, requesting a guild invite. They are nice people.
4. Once in Org, set your hearth and put your caged pets on the AH. I used the gold I made from the DK quests to buy the glyph of Dark Succor (highly recommended for questing).
5. Take the portal to blasted lands, go through the dark portal, and do a few quests in Hellfire until you are honored with Stage Clear.
6. Hopefully one of your pets have sold by now. Hearth to Orgimar and purchase a Renowned Guild Tabard (250g).
7. Continue questing, enjoying the double rep. At 60, you will want to get flying (if you can afford it), as it speeds up questing a great deal. By the time you do a few quests at Falcon Watch (about halfway through Hellfire), you should ding revered with Stage clear.
8. Hearth to Org, go to the guild vendor, buy your Thundering Hatchling.
9. Continue questing in Outland until you hit exalted with Stage Clear. Hopefully you then have enough to purchase a Lil' Tarecgosa (1350g).
10. Thank Stage Clear!
Grats on your new pets!
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.