Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Thanks for the opportunity Healbot. Got both cm pet and Tarecgosa in 2 to 3 days. Did it as DK and got ganked plenty in outland. Took about 9 levels (64) to get to exalted make sure u buy the rep tabard as soon as you have enough gold. Only good thing about starting with a DK was that I got lucky with drops among which was an orb of deception to help fund flying skill, guild rep tabards and eventually the pets. Remember Tarcegosa is about 1350 gold.
Hi, Stage Clear! Thank you for doing this, it's a very kind gesture and everyone who partakes really appreciates it! I hopped onto your server just now and noticed you were raiding - I didn't want to interrupt, so good luck with your raids. :) Is there a better time to catch an invite?
Got my Thundering Hatchling last night. Here are some tips for efficiently doing this yourself:
1. On your main, cage some pets to sell on Kil'jaeden. You will need to make gold. If you don't have any good ones, buy something from the auction house that sells regularly (like a Terrible Turnip).
2. Make a new horde DK on Kil'jaeden.
3. Before you do the DK starting quests, msg Healbøt or someone else from Stage Clear, requesting a guild invite. They are nice people.
4. Once in Org, set your hearth and put your caged pets on the AH. I used the gold I made from the DK quests to buy the glyph of Dark Succor (highly recommended for questing).
5. Take the portal to blasted lands, go through the dark portal, and do a few quests in Hellfire until you are honored with Stage Clear.
6. Hopefully one of your pets have sold by now. Hearth to Orgimar and purchase a Renowned Guild Tabard (250g).
7. Continue questing, enjoying the double rep. At 60, you will want to get flying (if you can afford it), as it speeds up questing a great deal. By the time you do a few quests at Falcon Watch (about halfway through Hellfire), you should ding revered with Stage clear.
8. Hearth to Org, go to the guild vendor, buy your Thundering Hatchling.
9. Continue questing in Outland until you hit exalted with Stage Clear. Hopefully you then have enough to purchase a Lil' Tarecgosa (1350g).
10. Thank Stage Clear!
Grats on your new pets!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.