Does any guild have the thundering hatchling?

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Priest
I am online, pet battling my heart out. My characters are: Ellumina, Felicita, Azalea, Esmee, and Lumia. 99% of the time I will be on this priest.
Edited by Ellumina on 11/30/2012 12:11 PM PST
94 Human Warlock
Thank you very much Stage Clear :)

Got my hatchling the other night. You guys are awesome for doing this without demanding compensation. It's nice to know there are still good people in the game :)
92 Blood Elf Warlock
/cry the second i see your post i wishper every toon and none are oneline! I suck at timing hehe.
100 Blood Elf Priest
11/30/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Daddyskitten
/cry the second i see your post i wishper every toon and none are oneline! I suck at timing hehe.

I've been online this entire time =O
92 Blood Elf Warlock
What toon are you one because it keeps saying no one by that name is online, maybe im trying it wrong just whispered every toon again and nothing.
Edited by Daddyskitten on 11/30/2012 1:43 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Priest
I am on Ellumina right now.
92 Blood Elf Warlock
OMG im so stupid its a horde guild and I made an ally toon! XDDD I am a genuis.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LMFAO Daddyskitten! XD
92 Blood Elf Warlock
I now right! They invited me and are super amaing IMO, will be depositing any extra gold I make and several rare pets as a thank you to the GB :3
100 Tauren Death Knight
Thank you for doing this! I'll be rolling an alt today. I can bring over some pets from Mal'Ganis for anyone in your guild who might need them.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
OFFER CLOSED
Edited by Healbøt on 2/17/2013 7:46 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks again for allowing me to get the pet, sorry if I was a little too chatty while lvling, best way to get through it to me.
Edited by Ofire on 12/2/2012 12:52 AM PST
100 Gnome Warlock
Thanks for the invite Ellum, Should be outa your guild by tomorrow.

A few tips, Roll druid, and go cat, @15 take the =15% movement speed talent helps make the quests go faster. BGs give terrible guild rep, avoid them. LFG quests reward the same amount of guild rep as regular quests yet it takes longer to get them done, avoid those as well.
You will need 300g for the pet, @ honored you can buy the 100% guild rep tabard for 200g. This will speed things along to revered quite nicely. As for the gold, buy a pet from your server and cage it once you are over and sell it.
Edited by Llamakng on 12/2/2012 1:12 AM PST
45 Blood Elf Mage
Sorry to bother, just wondering if this is still available? I've had absolutely no luck with getting the achievement with my guild let alone my entire server. I'm so in love with this pet ever since I saw Aki's red version. Thank you! <3
90 Night Elf Druid
I wanna go with Engelic. You've really helped all these other people out, I am solemnly hoping you'll accept more. :D
90 Human Priest
Ghold they're still doing it ^-^ I saw Engelic in there earlier while I was leveling my rogue that they invited today also
100 Gnome Warlock
Yay my "Made by Stage Clear" Thundering Hatchling now even got his deserved Rare upgrade :D
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/03/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Warla
Yay my "Made by Stage Clear" Thundering Hatchling now even got his deserved Rare upgrade :D

=[ Mine isn't even rare yet and I've had her at 25 for a while! *sniff*
90 Human Priest
Yay I got mine about 15 minutes ago :D thank you Stage Clear (& Ellumina for inviting me)! You guys are sweetie pies.
90 Draenei Shaman
Are you still inviting people so they can get the pet? If so, I'd love to roll a lowbie, join and pick one up. :-D
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]