Does any guild have the thundering hatchling?

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Priest
You're welcome Gummi ^^

And we're not turning anyone down (yet! =O) Rheah. Just not sure if anyone is online right now (7AM server) and I'm too darn exhausted to be getting out of bed just yet.
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks so much :-D I'll make sure to deposit a nice pet or two into your g/bank as a thanks.

I'll check in periodically to see if you are online.
100 Orc Death Knight
12/03/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Warla
Yay my "Made by Stage Clear" Thundering Hatchling now even got his deserved Rare upgrade :D

did u have to use a stone on it, or was this updated so that learned versions after the patch are rare now?
90 Orc Warlock
/join PetChat

I'm Tikka. Thanks for the invite, Healbot.

[edit: Nevermind, I got it handled the old fashioned way: killing boars]
Edited by Paranoia on 12/3/2012 5:05 PM PST
100 Human Warrior
Just wanted to send Ellumina and the entire team at Stage Clear a big "thank you" for the opportunity to grind rep to Exalted and purchase the pets. I was super nervous about leveling on a PVP server, but I only got ganked three times in my two days of play, so it wasn't that bad!

Thanks again, and best of luck to your guild on all its future endeavors!
100 Night Elf Mage
Oh wow, you guys are amazing for doing this! Now I am itching to get home from work and ask for an invite!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
OFFER CLOSED
Edited by Healbøt on 2/17/2013 7:47 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Priest
Great news everyone! My baby Thundering Serpent Hatchling is now a rare =D!!!
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm looking to get an invite to Stage Clear to get the pets... are you not accepting requests any longer? I asked a couple people that were online and they said no :(
90 Undead Priest
I am hoping to get in on this before the door closes....
Extra money from leveling and my AH sale will be put into the guild bank for thanks.
Pia.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
OFFER CLOSED
Edited by Healbøt on 2/17/2013 7:47 AM PST
86 Human Paladin
Burned
85 Night Elf Priest
Thank you guys very much! Was very interesting :).
Enjoy your cinder kitten!

Zoeii
90 Draenei Priest
I got the hatchling this morning after about 7 hours of playtime. Sold a couple caged pets and had more than enough gold for the friendly and honored tabards, so got revered right as I hit level 20.

Thanks so much you guys, really appreciate it!

-Shorah the orc hunter
90 Human Priest
Are you guys using stones to upgrade the pet, or is it an error that it's uncommon, like the Darkmoon Hatchling?
90 Troll Shaman
Many thanks again to Stage Clear for hosting myself and many other pet collectors on our journey to catch'em all
100 Night Elf Druid
This is one of the nicest things I've seen in a while.
100 Blood Elf Priest
To my precious pet collecting minions:

I hope your leveling and grinding for this pet has gone well! I just want to thank you guys for being so kind and friendly, and many of you so willing to speak pet battles with me (guild always makes fun of me -.-). I have also been very kindly donated pets and spare gold, and it's very generous of you all. Stay wonderful.

Your glorious pet collecting enabler,
Ellumina
90 Troll Shaman
12/10/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Ellumina
Your glorious pet collecting enabler,

enabler, you evil person you D:
100 Human Hunter
Hopping on this bandwagon right meow. Prepare for whispers. :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]