Does any guild have the thundering hatchling?

(Locked)

100 Tauren Druid
I'd suggest just selling pets to get the money to buy the tabard to increase rep gains. You can buy 2 tabards. One at friendly and one at honored. It would save you actual money and you can just use gold to do it. I was able to get the pet from Stage Clear in about 6 hours playtime and that was only using the tabard I bought a ways into honored. Could be done in 4 or so otherwise.

Also, you can have Real ID friends invite you to a group and kill everything while you turn in quests. You'll keep getting the rep and can do it even faster.
100 Gnome Warlock
Since i've started this thread I have the feeling that like 100% of all thundering hatchlings come from this guild =P

Kudos to Stage Clear
90 Pandaren Priest
I finished up my grind for this hatchling this morning about 25 minutes ago. I would like to thank Stage Clear for doing this for the public at large. Some people would not even have a shot at access to a pet like this if it weren't for this fine guild! I have deposited all of the gold I have left on the server in the guild bank, a total of 910g. I will remove Moothoosala from the guild ranks this evening to free up my spot for another seeker.

Again, thank you Stage Clear for all of your help!
61 Orc Death Knight
Thanks Stage Clear!

If anyone has difficulty with gold, I have a good 200g lying around on this character. First mail I receive can get it!
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Amazing. =) Stage Clear is clearly an awesome group of people! I, too, am in a small guild and we don't do anything more than LFR. ha.. so WONDERFUL there are fantastic, giving people out there! I would never have access to this pet. I will be making a toon tomorrow. ;) Thank you again!!
100 Night Elf Druid
May I put in my request to join for the Thundering Hatchling?
90 Worgen Druid
02/05/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Sapphiria
May I put in my request to join for the Thundering Hatchling?

Just make a random horde alt and send a tell to anyone of rank 2 or higher. They'll invite you. :)
100 Night Elf Druid
@Sibenice Thank You
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks to Stage Clear! I got my Hatchling today and left guild. You guys are the best. :)
61 Orc Death Knight
Thanks Stage Clear!

If anyone has difficulty with gold, I have a good 200g lying around on this character. First mail I receive can get it!

Updating, have one more pet's worth of gold!
100 Blood Elf Priest
An update:

All pet people will be removed prior to killing Heroic Sha of Fear / obtaining Guild Glory of the Pandaria Raider. We do not want the mount given away freely.
90 Worgen Death Knight
An update:

All pet people will be removed prior to killing Heroic Sha of Fear / obtaining Guild Glory of the Pandaria Raider. We do not want the mount given away freely.

Can you please give us an idea/deadline of when that will most likely be? ^_^
100 Blood Elf Priest
An update:

Can you please give us an idea/deadline of when that will most likely be? ^_^

We are currently working on Heroic Tsulong. Ideally he will be dead this week, then we start banging our heads on Sha. I will estimate the kicking to be within the next two weeks or so.
90 Orc Rogue
=)
100 Night Elf Druid
I just joined today my character Swiftdawn. I will do my Best to get Revered as soon as Possible.

I totally understand.

Good Luck to you all and Thank You so Very Much!
90 Orc Rogue
Tsulong Down!!
100 Night Elf Druid
+1 Stage Clear!

If there is anything I can do for you on Proudmoore (Alliance) let me know.

Thanks again and good luck!

(Hruona)
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I'd like to move over a seldom played alt who is exalted with her guild as in theory she should be able to join and have her rep drop to revered, leaving her still eligible to purchase the pet.

Can anyone confirm if that ^ works.
I know if you change guilds on the same server you're only reduced by one level but I'm not finding anything clear regarding what happens if you server move.
100 Night Elf Druid
I'd like to move over a seldom played alt who is exalted with her guild as in theory she should be able to join and have her rep drop to revered, leaving her still eligible to purchase the pet.

I know if you change guilds on the same server you're only reduced by one level but I'm not finding anything clear regarding what happens if you server move.

I believe your rep gets cleared entirely when you join a new guild, no matter what server the guild is on.
100 Tauren Druid

I believe your rep gets cleared entirely when you join a new guild, no matter what server the guild is on.

Guild rep used to go away entirely when you earned rep with a new guild. They changed it so that now you only lose one rank. I have not tried it with a server transfer, but I have done it right after a race (not faction) change and that did work with losing only one rank on joining a new guild. So it's a good sign but not complete confirmation.

ps Thank you Stage Clear, stoned my hatchling and he's now level 25!
Edited by Contesa on 2/10/2013 6:58 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]