Dents

90 Troll Hunter
Thanks for being such a good sport!

By the way... You totally sold out all of your friends after a brief interrogation! :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

By the way... You totally sold out all of your friends after a brief interrogation! :)

^^

Might as well defect and become a Horde outlaw! /cackle

FEAR THE GRIN!

--
Veco is for fite!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
... I feel partially responsible for Dents' fate. For that, I apologize to Dents.

And to the Blacktooth Grin... You fought well, albeit slightly less honorably than I'd have liked. I'll salute the effort but not the methods.

Well played.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
A lot of Alliance players have been commenting on our recent "Lack of honor". Remember folks you are the ones who group with the Bucktooth Grin, a guild who not only has offensive and derogatory character names, but goes out of their way to camp and troll our players.

It is Thanksgiving though, so I guess I'm still glad you are all still around to play with!

And Dash, you should be ashamed of yourself leaving your man behind :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I don't much come on the forums, but when I was told of this I figured I would set the record straight about one thing.

Knights of Dusk does not band with the Bucktooth Grin. I have never allowed them in any raid for Darkshire defense and have had them kicked when they some how get in. I have told them repeatedly that when Darkshire is under attack, their 'assistance' is not needed. However they still feel the desire to show up. Not much I can do about that. (And I would for the sake of everyone involved)

They are the only exception I have ever made for exclusions for help in defense as well. I have pretty much every member of the Bucktooth on ignore because I do not like them or the way they do things. I can promise you we are of one mind about their names, their methods and their attitudes.

So I can assure you, Xandru and the rest of the Grin, that the Bucktooth are never 'grouped' with us. They may be there, but they are never in our raids or met with welcome.

But! That aside! Happy holidays! Rogues, you'll be able to come out of stealth soon enough! ^.^
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
11/22/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Xandru
A lot of Alliance players have been commenting on our recent "Lack of honor". Remember folks you are the ones who group with the Bucktooth Grin, a guild who not only has offensive and derogatory character names, but goes out of their way to camp and troll our players.

I know. Their presence has been unwelcoming at times in both RP and PvP as judged from their (lack of) etiquette from the more active members that are involved. But it can't be helped if they decide to stick around in Darkshire to join in the rumble when it pings in [WorldDefense] channel so it's not like we're all actively inviting them.

I've been inactive for this month and I heard that there's plenty of rumbling going on, so I hope that it's all still in good sport
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
Remember folks you are the ones who group with the Bucktooth Grin, a guild who not only has offensive and derogatory character names, but goes out of their way to camp and troll our players.
Keep in mind, overall, there's not always much control over who gets into what raid group outside of specific people leading raids. I know I will not invite anyone that tends to troll heavily...

However, with that in mind, if I'm leading the raid against an even force, and said even force retreats only to pull in twice the numbers on their next assault... Sometimes, you have to be willing to make sacrifices to keep the World PvP going. I'd invite someone I dislike without a second thought if it kept the World PvP active.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
And Dash, you should be ashamed of yourself leaving your man behind :)

I didn't leave anyone behind... but don't worry. You gon' pay what you owe for torturing Dents like that. ;)
Reply Quote
The Blacktooth Grin, as always, meets a fight head on with honor. As it has been, so it will be. But please do not be surprised when we take prisoners who have attacked our home and subject them to interrogation.

Your best hope is that they do not talk.

We would be pleased to set up an RP wpvp event to settle our grievances, and we'll continue to enjoy our spontaneous wpvp scenarios.

Fear the Grin!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
11/22/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Ismeralda
However, with that in mind, if I'm leading the raid against an even force, and said even force retreats only to pull in twice the numbers on their next assault...

Well I do remember just a few days earlier in Redridge, we patrolled with a group of six to be met with a group of twelve.

I personally never have hard feelings, so please don't take my replies as distasteful or consisting of malice. I just feel it silly that I hear of our exploits as "without honor".
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
11/23/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Xandru
I just feel it silly that I hear of our exploits as "without honor".
On my end, it's more a few, select people in BTG that is tarnishing the name for me.

EDIT: Moo. :)
Edited by Ismeralda on 11/26/2012 3:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

11/21/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Dashadeash
And to the Blacktooth Grin... You fought well, albeit slightly less honorably than I'd have liked. I'll salute the effort but not the methods.

That got out of hand
more quickly than I imagined
Moar backslaps, less scuff
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

That got out of hand
more quickly than I imagined
Moar backslaps, less scuff

Dat Haiku. <3 you Sizzlack.

Yeah Dents thanks for playing, always a pleasure to tussle with an Ally who doesn't get butthurt over some WPvp :D
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
11/25/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Orthunk
Yeah Dents thanks for playing, always a pleasure to tussle with an Ally who doesn't get butthurt over some WPvp :D
You missed the entire point of Sizzlack's post, Orthunk.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lol whatever lady*
Edited by Orthunk on 11/25/2012 6:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Awww guys you don't like us :(?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
12/01/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Spankmcnasty
Awww guys you don't like us :(?

I admire your groups tenacity in wpvp and you certainly have a few skilled players, but this is an RP server and your guild name and player names are obviously intended to be an insult to the people that play here. It's a tired schtick imo and you aren't the first pink-tabard-troll guild VeCo has seen come or go.

I don't think you expect, or even want, anyone to like you; but also don't expect any of us to get emo or nerd-rage about it. VeCo's RP community is a pretty mature about stuff like this. In fact, every time I see you guys, you're getting your butts served by the RPers you intend to grief. I've even felt embarrassed for you a few times. So it makes me wonder how long the Bucktooth-joke will be able to survive at this rate.

If you guys had honest names and a tabard with anything other than a pink bunny on it; I'd probably love you dudes and consider you a vital part of the community. I was a closet fan of The Enclave myself. I know their behavior was horrible, but when you play on an RP server, it's hard not to get pumped up seeing 20-40 Humans all riding horses and wearing matching tabards. Troll guild or not, they had RP style^^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Dearest dirt from all the deepest and darkest cracks in the sidewalk,

At what point has Bucktooth ever been anything but vital sunlight to your crack in the cement? Even the weeds between blocks of civilized, condensed cement need nourishment and nutrients from the great light in the sky.

Your small environment of bacteria and unwanted growths may seem both invincible and comforting, but you should learn to be blessed by our radiant rays.. accept the gift of presence.

Not only do you ungratefully soak up our smiles, but you mean to insult it by saying our bottoms are becoming served?

Now, I can not begin to try to understand what it means to have your "butt served".. but I know I don't like whatever it is; and for the record if the muscles on my rear are being served up for a meal, I feel dinner is in order (at least!).

All in all, clowns have red noses and silly hats, often big feet and hair on the back.. and we will continue to rain light upon your cracks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight

Now, I can not begin to try to understand what it means to have your "butt served".

Well I can only give examples from the two guys in your guild I actually have on my KoS, but I know Beefcheese, Wtfspoom, your priest, along with a Bucktooth hunter and rouge I see time to time know what it means too.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/756/pipwiz.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img42/9995/merryfistmas.jpg

My only point was that if you come on a server with the intent to troll pvp guilds, you either need overwhelming numbers or a high enough skill level to win against the odds. Otherwise you end up embarrassing yourself. The Horde guilds you are trolling are about equal in skill as you guys, but with far greater numbers.

It's a high stakes game you play, but like I said, I admire your tenacity!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Balckarth, I destroy you...GANGNAM STYLE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]