DK TANK looking

90 Undead Death Knight
Hewwo. If anyone would like a tank for raids I am willing to oblige. I have extensive experience in raiding which I don't feel the need to list. I am not available Thursday Friday and Monday nights. Others morning evening and night times are available.
Reply Quote
You don't feel the need to list your experience? I should try that in a job interview sometime.

"I have extensive experience doing things. I don't feel the need to tell you what that means, rest assured I know what I am doing."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You don't feel the need to list your experience? I should try that in a job interview sometime.

"I have extensive experience doing things. I don't feel the need to tell you what that means, rest assured I know what I am doing."
i lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I'm known enough on the server that I don't need to list my experience. :P If I was looking for something on guild recruit forums I might have listed my experience of endlessness.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Or do I need to post on a toon or 2 that doesn't exist anymore? ><
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]