Rofl zulgazarg a bit rustled today.

90 Orc Warrior
12/05/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Ruvin
I thought this thread died, what.

I also thought that.

12/05/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Shozen
Guilds that expect decent behavior from members sometimes like to hear when someone is being a *%##%#!# in case they need to handle it. He probably thought your guild was one of them. There don't seem to be as many around these days though.

Nobody cares, being polite in this game is insanely boring.

So I told zulgazarg to play a real spec because blood legit does nothing to help us in taking tb. Guess this dude takes his spec real seriously because he was real mad today. lolololol

I raged? I don't even know who you are? And if I ignored you it's because it's my natural defense against idiots. If someone says something stupid, I just right click ignore, and then you don't exist anymore. And in your guild chat, I have no idea what you mean by "everyone makes fun of him". I'm a grown man, and could care less about kids say about me on a game. Not everyone likes me, not everyone hates me, and most don't even know me. So, gg son. You were ignored. My life was ruined. You win the interwebz.

Please settle down sir.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
12/05/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Zulgazarg
My life was ruined.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)