I'm not saying you have no life, but...

85 Goblin Mage
Really?

I'm all down for people ganking @ the Pagoda. It's fun! But when I leave you sitting there waiting for another kill, and I go and cook dinner, drive down the road to get some wine, come hom, eat the dinner and watch a movie, then get back on 4 hours later to hand in my dailies, and find you poor souls still camping the pagoda for kills?

I'm not even mad. I'm sad for you. Aren't there other things in life for you? Do you not have parents who can drive you to a basketball game on the weekends? It is really sad.

Then the next day I find the same person camping again. Now it's not even funny. I'm genuinely concerned for you. I mean, we all know 'that guy', who plays wow 20 hours a day. But he's raiding, doing dungeons, dailies, pvp. Who the hell sits @ a quest point on the roof out of range of the guards and kills people for 20 hours a day? Have you given up on life?

For those of you in <We spec excellence>, you may want to counsel your guildie and help them, before they realise the futility of their life and decide to end it all. I really don't want this game to claim any lives.

-Trep.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
uh if youre going to be camped for more than 10 minutes why dont you just take the res sickness and be done with it

also who the !@#$ cares
Reply Quote
14 Orc Shaman
you sound mad bro
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Priest
I agree, all these nergins need to get a life. I hope that wine was for your wife/gf, if not...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The alliance sends warm regards and a gift basket in an attempt for your 90's to stop camping pandaria opening quests also.

You cant complain when your people do the same exact thing... Until we chase them back to their little hozen friends.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The alliance sends warm regards and a gift basket in an attempt for your 90's to stop camping pandaria opening quests also.

You cant complain when your people do the same exact thing... Until we chase them back to their little hozen friends.

You keep the hozen outta this before i ook you in the dooker!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Haha i was there and that was so much fun! Imma do it again today =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There seems to be a mage ALWAYS in this area. Seems more like a bot then anything have reported him a few times as it seems whenever I go there he is always there.

Aint going to call out any names *shrug*

But am I missing something cause I have 4 alts doing dailies *sometimes* and he is ALWAYS there lol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Why would you even bring up the idea that people who find enjoyment in different ways in the SAME computer game that you play, have "no life"?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
And no, you don't sound "sad for them" at all. You just sound like a plainly mad and immature kid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]