So long and thanks for all the fish...

90 Human Mage
So, while you Hordies were all in bed every night I went and did some late night fishing in Orgrimmar :) I finally go Old Crafty :) Thanks Hordies! :)

P.S.: I have found out that the official fish of Orgrimmar is the Raw Longjaw Mud Snapper.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I spend about an hour a day fishing in Stormwind. Usually someone comes by and fishes with me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Of course, im in stormwind right now :) Injured my finger as i stated in another thread and i will be working on the non combat side of Kincayd.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would like to Congrat Mckenna on his fishing! It is a feat in its self to catch that fish from there... But a man of his stature and reputation with the horde.... well it ranks right up there is his new and found title. Y'all may think or say I am sucking up or kissing his !@#$. In which is far from the truth. I am just giving credit were credit is do. Y'all have to admitt even the horde, it had to been a funny sight to watch Mckenna fishing in org and soaking up the sites and not one soul attacking him. That had to been hilarious! Again congrats job well done!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Grrrr
Grats Mr purple
I like Turtles lol
Edited by Common on 11/27/2012 10:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
:)))))
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Y'all have to admit even the horde, it had to been a funny sight to watch Mckenna fishing in org and soaking up the sites and not one soul attacking him.

Agreed. I had to lay down in the water to avoid raising suspicion going after Old Ironjaw. Fun though. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]