Insane in the membrane bug!!!

90 Human Death Knight
I have spent countless hours farming this title and have met all the requirements to getting it, guess what no achievement, if it doesn't get fixed im done simple as that.

The end
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
They are aware of the bug and they will be fixing it. There's no reason they wouldn't fix one of the most popular titles in the game.
Reply Quote
81 Worgen Druid
11/23/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Eohnavi
They are aware of the bug and they will be fixing it. There's no reason they wouldn't fix one of the most popular titles in the game.

They said that 3 months ago
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Would you mind explaining yourself?

I worked on this title from scratch after MoP released and I earned it with no problems.

P.s. You need Honored w/ BSB & Exalted with Steamwheedle simulatenously.

/e upon further inspection you are not exalted with the goblins. Have fun killing 33,600 pirates.
Edited by Sweetbro on 11/23/2012 8:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
There's no bug here. You got the Feat of Strength as soon as you finished the goblin rep grind.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

No you don't.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

No you don't.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
o.O Guess I was wrong? Someone else is having the same issue as this guy.. Did they change it back to the way it was before?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
11/28/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Devylknyght
As of patch 5.0.4, all reps now need to be held simultaneously again.

Not true, its bugged. A GM has manually awarded the feat to another player with the same issue, and i just put in a ticket to get mine as well

You'd be better off asking a GM yourself instead of taking the word of a stranger.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I'm not longer Honored with BSB and it's not showing up that it's required now on my tracking.
Just Ravenholdt and the Goblin Factions.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
If you completed Honored w/ BSB before MoP dropped then your achievement will show that you completed it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]