Looking for a good guild after years away :)

20 Troll Druid
Hey folks, Haven't played wow in an age, but i've come back around, what with that black Friday deal, and finances being a little more manageable :P. I played around awhile with the starter account for awhile, to re-familiarize myself with game play mechanics new and old, and decided i missed it, so now im back, fixing to level up quite quickly and id love to get into some good 'ol endgame raiding. :D

So, to get down to it eh? Far as experience goes, ancient as it may be haha, i was in dark knight years ago, and a few other guilds, quit right after BC came out. I've raided up to BWL as a tank warrior, and a BM hunter, now...i know thats old news now, but man, i felt fancy back then. haha :P. Anyway im looking for a guild that is about the pleasant and fun community atmosphere, endgame raids, raid nights/ teams etc. and fantastic amounts of pvp...i like me some killins :P, above all else though, freindly folks. I find elitist behavior quite unpleasant, im here to learn the new ropes that i havent read about yet, help guildies, kill AC, raid stuff, get loot and have a helluva lotta fun at it.

my main as it stands is a kitty druid, im havin good fun with the lock too,
however will fill whatever roll the guild needs ( preist n mage aint my favs though...too xtra squishy for my taste haha)

thanks yall, hope the wall of text wasn't too terrible :)

PS: i had no idea how much i missed this game :P
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
11/24/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Jumonji
Anyway im looking for a guild that is about the pleasant and fun community atmosphere, endgame raids, raid nights/ teams etc. and fantastic amounts of pvp...i like me some killins :P, above all else though, freindly folks

Sorry man, you only get to pick one of these.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Im not even trolling, but

I've raided up to BWL as a tank warrior, and a BM hunter, now

made me laugh. Didnt think Id see that listed ever again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]