Looking for some updates

80 Human Mage
So what's up fellow Lightninghoofers. I've been out of this game for about two or three years now. I'm a little curious as to what all's been going on since I've left. I used to be in Reckoning when we were clearing out..uhhh that new raiding area that came with WotLK. Is Reckoning still around? I'm considering playing again and want to decide if I want to stick with the 'Hoof. I doubt any of my old friends are around but if someone sees this and recognizes the name..hit me up.

My other character is Chaind, the priest. I played him for much longer than this one so you may know that name as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reckoning x-fered off server mid dragon soul i think if my memory serves me right ?, !@#$ i haven't been on the hoof myself in almost a year and a half.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You want to stick with the hoof, seeing as how it's the best server ever.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
At least horde side...
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
11/30/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Bodua
At least horde side...

Uhh..... Have you seen Illidan?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
what is there to see on Illidan?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
A bunch of trolls...?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Elitists.

And trolls.

And elitists trolls.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]