Klaxxi exalted quest

(Locked)

100 Tauren Druid
Hi, I just hit exalted with Klaxxi today, and was very excited to do the exalted quest so I can get my ring. However, when I couldn't find the quest giver in the area, I looked up online and found out that I have to have the achievement "Amber is the color of my energy" completed. I am currently missing Iyyokuk the Lucid and Ka'roz the Locust. Those 2 NPC's are indeed not at where the other NPC's are in town. However, I've done every single quest in Dreaded Waste, except for the Angler's quests. Also, I followed the quest line on Wowhead, and retraced all the way to the very first NPC that's suppose to give me the starting quest, but I didn't find any missed steps. In fact, I vaguely remember doing all the steps wowhead mentioned. I don't know how to get those 2 NPC's, as I don't even see the Amber tombs they are suppose to be in when I go to their respective areas. Please help.

Thank you.
100 Orc Rogue
Have you looked on wowhead.com , they have good descriptions and comments finding the missing paragons.
100 Tauren Druid
I have. Like I said, I retraced my steps using Wowhead, and I just cannot find any quest givers at all. I have even flown around Dread Waste up and down, looking for any quest giver. Still none, except for the Angler ones that I know for sure are unrelated to Klaxxi.
100 Blood Elf Priest
Use WoWhead to find the PARAGON's you seem to be missing.
100 Troll Hunter
11/26/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Micheal
I have. Like I said, I retraced my steps using Wowhead, and I just cannot find any quest givers at all. I have even flown around Dread Waste up and down, looking for any quest giver. Still none, except for the Angler ones that I know for sure are unrelated to Klaxxi.

The Angler quests aren't unrelated. After you finish them, Ka'roz gets fished up.

The other guy is at the end of the chain up at the Brewgarden.
Support Forum Agent
It looks like you have a number of quests in progress at the moment, Micheal, related to Kar'oz the Locust. i.e. Walking Dog, Shark Week, Old Age and Treachery, On the Crab and Dog Food.

You'll need to finish those which ends with Mazu's Bounty. That should put you on the path to be able to complete the other quest line for your ring.
Edited by Vrakthris on 11/26/2012 4:40 PM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
sad to say, i had the same problem. the way to fix it is to go all around and do quests to unlock them. some of them are from a quest line and was just a headache tryin to figure what is needed. just keep questing at the soggy gamble area to unlock the anglers daily quests. also try going for the korvess area, had a ton of quests that branched and finaly gave me the last pargon i needed.
90 Tauren Paladin
I would say starting a new thread would of been a better idea since this thread is 2 months old
90 Pandaren Hunter
01/02/2013 11:40 PMPosted by Lohtoko
I would say starting a new thread would of been a better idea since this thread is 2 months old

I think starting a new thread, with a little less entitlement syndrome, and a LOT less masked profanity, is a great idea!
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Well aren't you just a charmer.

Just so you're aware, I'm logged in just fine with Safari. Clear your cookies and cache before you shoot off your mouth.

Otherwise... What the hell are you prattling on about? Less cursing like a potty-mouthed teenager, more actually giving details.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]