App thinks account is banned/suspended/locked

100 Orc Warrior
Hi is this where I join this party too? Including the nearly having a panic attack thinking my account was compromised even though I have had an authenticator since bc and the only change I made was getting into remote chat.

Android 2.3.5 is my OS. Just got this new phone yesterday and it was working when I went to sleep at 11:30.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Phew I thought I was the only one I am having the same issue freaked me out until I came to the forums...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm having the same problem. Anyone found an answer yet?

EDIT: yeah today is the day my account renews and is in limbo.
Thanks for the replies
Edited by Velynah on 11/28/2012 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I'm having the same problem. Anyone found an answer yet?

EDIT: yeah today is the day my account renews and is in limbo.
Thanks for the replies

Shoulda read the other replies a but closer. I am in the same thing now that I just looked. So I guess in theory I should be able to use remote chat tomorrow.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is having this issue. I nearly had a heart-attack.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Same issue. Reset my password three times because I thought I was really locked out of my account.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Got this message for the first time today. Almost died -_- Haven't had a chance to log-in on the computer, but I did change my battle.net password just in case.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Adding my name to the list. Using a Droid 4 with the most up-to-date OS.

Also tried adding an authenticator and Battle.net SMS to no avail.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
My problem has been resolved. If your accounts are pending - this could be the reason why it is happening to you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A day later, my account is active and the mobile armory is working fine for me again. :) So a "pending" status seems to be the issue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same not fixed yet and it sux I have stuff in ah but I'm at work gj blizz
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Having same issue and account says pending. Any word what's going on here?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Anyone know what's happening?
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
Experiencing same problem this morning on Android. Reviewed my Battle.net account and it doesn't reflect a balance due or 'pending'. Would be nice to hear from Blizz that they're aware of the issue and working on it, along with ETF. Thanks.
Edited by Ghelor on 11/30/2012 1:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Same issue here.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
having the same issue for this account
running the app on android 4.0.4
app is 5.1.0,
tried reinstalling, clearing data, problem persists
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
FYI, found this posted under "Breaking News" on Battle.net:

* WoW Remote Says My Account Is Locked, Banned, Suspended, or Under Review: https://us.battle.net/support/en/blog/7925634
Edited by Ghelor on 11/30/2012 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Having this same problem.
Reply Quote
18 Pandaren Monk
I would like to join the heart attack group.... just left my house was on running heroics. Left to eat dinner got on the wow armory app and same message scared me to death!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am also having this same issue. Remote auction house failure due to error message, but I am otherwise able to log into the game client.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]