[A]<Fate>GMT+8 7/7M HM, 10/10M BRF LFM

100 Human Paladin
A Singaporean based guild representing a new beginning on the realm of US-Frostmourne. Our founding core team as well as our original management come from all walks of life, hailing from Singapore, Australia, China and even the US. After steadily improving tier after tier during Mists of Pandaria, Fate has established itself as the premier GMT+8 guild in the Oceanic raiding scene.

With this in mind, we want to continue recruiting for Mythic raiding as we progress through Warlords of Draenor. We are focused on getting stuff done with minimal raid hours and doing what we love - slaying dragons as fast as we can, while looking good and having fun doing it! Our guild environment and raid atmosphere aims to be fun filled and relaxed yet serious when required.

Our raid schedule consist of (4) nights a week during progression.
Mythic: 10:30 - 1:30 ST* Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday.
Alts: 10:30-1:30 ST* Friday (Mythic alts soon!)
**During Eastern AU DST, it's 11:30pm ST to 2:30am ST**

Previous Results:
T14 16/16H (World ~1000)
T15: 13/13H (World ~900)
T16: 14/14H (World ~250)

Current Progression :
T17: 7/7M 10/10M
(BF Kill: https://youtu.be/TMdnwKN-Zsc)

Recruiting Priority:

**ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYER - RAID SPOTS COMPETITIVE**

Please be either at 685 ilevel with great logs and/or Mythic experience in the current tier. Alternatively, demonstrate an extensive successful raid history in a similar raiding environment. Many of our raiders have raided in top Oceanic guilds and will remember you! Applicants with management and research skills are valued as well. Raid spots are determined by performance and not by your rank.
Compare yourself to our raiders here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/745

We are seeking individuals with similar aims and ideals as our own - a focus on pushing themselves to improve and maximising their potential in an effective, organized raid team. If you have any questions that weren't covered in this thread please don't hesitate to look for either myself (Mitsunagi, Kevbaby, Mitsuhiko), Yunahime, Gnb or Mutineer in-game.
If you are interested, drop us an application at: http://www.fate-guild.net/home
Edited by Mitsunagi on 4/20/2015 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
LFM
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hi there, i'm a 485 Rogue on Frostmourne. I am currently 6/6 NM MSV + 4/6 HoF. I have the knowledge of all fights but have been held back by my current slow progressing guild (not the on listed under this toon).

I am currently in HK so the timings are perfect for me.

Please talk to me in game i'm friendly and more than competent at raiding

Marlonious#3909
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Hey Mitsunagi,

Wow a 25m Guild that has the same times as my current guild!

I am looking to move into progression raiding. I know all fights, but as my team broke up recently, I am left with my 6/6 MSV, and 3/6 HoF. I feel that I could be useful to your raid make up. My real id is wowadriano@hotmail.com - lets chat in game!

Talk soon mate :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hi, I'm very much interested in joining Fate but the only issue is that I cannot quite make the 8:30 start time (I'm in Perth) and would generally log on closer to 9:00. Would that be an issue?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
hye mitsu! any chance for a lock, a rogue and a boomkin ? XD
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
upz
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Still looking for more
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
^^
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Still looking for exceptional hunter & warrior(dps) :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Up
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
^
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump for a warrior dps
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Up up
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
bump for H Garalon down.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
up
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
happy new year
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Willing to join your guild rogue ilvl486.. Raid time and days are perfectly fit to me.. Let me know if interested.. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hi there,

Am [4/6H MSV; 6/6N HOF; 4/4N ToES] experienced.

Currently iLvl 492 - Arms/Fury Warrior.

Are there available raiding opportunities for a Dps Warr?

Vosk#1742
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]