[A] (10man)<Invidious>Plate Tank & Ret w/Holy

90 Pandaren Monk
Alliance <Invidious> Alleria

We are a newly formed guild on the server Alleria. We are all adults who realize that real life takes precedence at times, but with that said, we also take our raid time seriously, with the emphasis of time spent on bosses. All of us have been playing MMO’s for many years, with me being a tank since 1999, while others have been playing since Vanilla.

We have gathered up friends that enjoy playing seriously, and without drama. We expect everyone to maintain a good sense of humor, a thick skin, and respect for their peers.

4/6 in MSV

Our raid schedule at this time is Tuesday and Friday between the hours of 8 to 11 EST. We will also have an optional raid day set on Sunday with the same hours. The optional day will be used in case real life comes up OR we are doing very well in the week and want to keep pushing through content. Mind you these times may change, as we gather more members. All we ask of our raiders is that they work on there faction to better themselves, and come to a raid prepared.

At this time one of our members is working nights, and won't be able to make every raid, so that is why we are looking for a Paladin who has a ret & holy set to fill the void. The paladin would DPS unless the other paladin is busy with work, and would heal on those days.

Voice Software – Ventrilo

Open Slots For Raiding - Item Level 470
Tank (Full Time) - 1 Slot Open
Paladin/DK/Warrior
Melee DPS (Backup) - 1 Slot Open
Paladin with a good Holy set
Range DPS (Backup) - 1 Slot Open
Mage
Healer (Backup) - 1 Slot Open
Any Class

You may contact us by using battle tag Tatsuro#1365. Thank you. Some people have said they are having issues with my battle tag, so you can use my Real ID: wseveryn@gmail.com
Edited by Tatsuro on 1/25/2013 2:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Update on guild needs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Updated, just need two ranged.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Just need a mage for our 10man.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Updated Needs
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Needs updated, looking for one melee class listed above. Looking to raid this up coming week.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for a boomkin to fill out our ranks. Also looking for a few backup classes. Please feel free to contact me if you can't always meet on our times and I am sure we would still be happy to have you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still looking for one exceptional range dps, prefer boomkin or ele shaman
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
At this point, we are currently looking for people who are willing to sit as back ups. For people who have things that come up, or have all the gear from a certain fight.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Need one plate tank, as well as a ret paladin with a solid holy set. Someone that can heal when one of our healers is at work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]