[H] Rogue LF 10man core Spot

91 Goblin Rogue
Hello all,

I am currently looking for a established raiding guild that has decent progression that I can further progress with, my current ilvl is 491 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Jynckz/advanced

My progression for current and past expansions are:

WoTLK: 11/12 ICC 10Man
Cata: 5/8HM DS Pre 30% Nerf (quit and resumed toward the end of this expac)
Mists: 4/6HM MSV, 4/6 NM HoF and 4/4 ToEs. I have adequate of all normal mode fights (16/16)

I am looking for a guild with similar raid progression preferably. I am happy to raid any afternoons/nights besides Fridays and Saturdays. I'm good to raid 2-3 nights a week and 4 if need be although it's not desirable.

If you are interested don't hesitate to add me or my battle tag: Figment#1343 and have a chat.

Thanks for reading :)
Edited by Jynckz on 12/12/2012 1:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
add me to real ID, love to have a chat. indieqt#1199
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
<Myst> is an established Hardcore raiding guild located on frostmourne alliance that has recently downsized from a 25 man guild into 10 mans. Our core 2 [10/16nm (1/16Hm)] is currently seeking the following to complete our 15 man roster for 10man progression:

Heals (1 spot)
- MW monk with WW off-spec

DPS (1 spot)
- hunter
- rogue

Players must be willing to make 90% of raids, be exceptional at their class (people holding us back will be replaced etc), willing to sit out for fights here and there and have a relaxed mature attitude with a solid desire to progress through Hm content.

If interested please contact me on real id via #aussiegears1190
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lilpat, he's cute and all, but he is a bit too horde for my liking.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
lol real raiders dont play horde. They xfer! ps all decent guilds ie paragonz etc are a myth.
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Rogue
Still looking guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]