Remote Auction House ("Account is not active"

91 Gnome Warlock
I am having an issue when trying to use the Remote Auction House through my iPhone Mobile Armory app. When I log into my account and attempt to go to the AH portion, it is saying that my "Account is not active."

I have logged into my wife's account and it is working just fine through the same app on the same phone. And my account is active and fine, so not sure why I'd get that message.

Can anyone help me workaround this issue? Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I got the same error, when i hit the refresh button, it says "This World of Warcraft account is locked, banned, suspended, or under review. This feature is cannot be used until any outstanding issues are resolved". Now I'm like, wtf.
Reply Quote
31 Troll Druid
what happened? do u still have same problem?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
This started happening to me this morning. I can play the game fine, but get the message on mobile app that my account is locked/banned/under review.

Anyone know how to fix?
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
I've stared getting the same error. I started to panic when I read that, but I'm able to log in to the game proper and nothing's wrong there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm having the same issue here.
Reply Quote
34 Draenei Shaman
Same issue.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Druid
Same for me the last day or two.. I submitted a ticket and will let you know what they say if I get a response.
Reply Quote
Same here...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Same, worked as of 11pm last night .. went to check auctions in this morning and no dice.
Just says 'Account is not Active'

In addition to AH, the character info won't update (ie curency).

Also, any idea if there is a planned fix for the App to support the new item upgrades ?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
same issue, same error, account is fine to play but auction house says not active and profile will not display currency etc.

uninstalled armory app from iPhone OS 6.1, and reinstalled. still NG
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I am having the same problem. When i looked in the support it has to do with your account pending a transaction. Atleast it does for me.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/blog/7925634/WoW_Remote_Says_My_Account_Is_Locked_Banned_Suspended_or_Under_Review-11_30_2012
Edited by Chikity on 12/3/2012 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Started today...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i called wow tech support and they said it is an error on the website that the app interfaces with
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Thanks for the update Nemasys
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Problem has been resolved following reset.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
i cant get my cinder kitten till the pending goes away =/
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
This just started to happen to me this morning. Woke up and it said account has been blocked/banned/pending. On the account status it says pending but I logged in and I was able to get to my toons fine. Whats going on Bliz?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Mine worked this morning at 5:00 a.m. now it won't work .... says the Account not active. Logs into toons fine.
Reply Quote
I'm getting this today, even after the app update. I just want to be lazy and list my auctions from bed! >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]