Seduction Sucks

78 Human Hunter
/
Edited by Indigestible on 1/11/2013 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
First of all, I was in that Tol Barad about 10 minutes ago AND I'm not from Seduction.

Secondly, there were four people in the raid in Tol Barad earlier, not ten. I queue'd and got in and fought with allies, especially like 2 rogues (I'm assuming they were your friends too?) until we capped all bases and won. Of course, I needed honors for myself too so you're not the only one. I think you were high or something or you suck at math. Unless you were talking about the past that I don't know about.

Perhaps you need better skills to play your character or you need to work on your communication between your friends in the raid? Or maybe they suck and you're not? I don't know.
Edited by Whitely on 11/28/2012 4:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
78 Human Hunter
/
Edited by Indigestible on 1/11/2013 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
QQ
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Who said I was trolling? Everything that I said wasn't even a lie. Now, tell me why you're posting here on your alt and not your main? I'm pretty sure you have something to hide.

Also, I can assure you that we didn't have more than 5 people in Tol Barad earlier because I joined the battleground when we had three minutes left and I clearly saw four people on grid (excluding me). I rushed to ICG myself as soon as I joined, and I saw one of your rogues and I outplayed him and capped ICG.

Rest of horde players rushed in Warden's Vigil when we lost the control of it and then they recapped it and won the battleground.

I don't know where you got the fact about 9 alliances against 13 horde players from but maybe you're talking about Tol Barad battleground from other time? Not the one that we won about 25 minutes ago?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I read your comments. They said QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

Seriously dude you just painted a big ole target on your back.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/smolderthorn/Bautissta/advanced

This your rogue?
Reply Quote
I bet it's tyrannus! the chump supreme.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
^^ Was me posting on my bank toon

Dumb OP is Dumb, QQ QQ QQ

This guy doesnt even lift

Seduction FTW
Reply Quote
78 Human Hunter
11/28/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Clark
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/smolderthorn/Bautissta/advanced

Nah that's not my toon, I don't play a rogue. And I have said all I need to say
Reply Quote
78 Human Hunter
11/28/2012 11:40 PMPosted by Fseks
I bet it's tyrannus! the chump supreme

And who is tyrannus? I searched him but no guy named that is on this realm

11/29/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Chunlismegma
This guy doesnt even lift

And actually I do lift
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://imgur.com/mWTse
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/28/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Indigestible
go do rbgs like good players do who r full dread, i doubt u can win any rbgs though

Seduction does queue for rated battlegrounds, and I've heard they're pretty good at them. Don't be upset that a strictly PvP guild queues for Tol Barad (or any other non-rated battleground for that matter). If you don't like it, make or join a PvP guild to take them on (or get a group of several good players, hop in vent, and dictate some strategy). If you still can't win Tol Barad, there are other means to earn honor points.

Whining in public highlights immaturity and proves you're a sore loser.
Accept defeat and strive to be a better player/PvPer!

<3 Blu
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/29/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Strugglebus
http://imgur.com/mWTse

It is your rogue, Ryback.

Sorry dude.
Edited by Clark on 12/1/2012 8:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
All you are basically saying is that you are mad because Seduction (a pvp guild) pvps?
Also I believe that they made it so only the same number of alliance/horde can be chosen to go into tb at the same time..
So next time you want to cry because you lost atleast come up with a better excuse =/
Reply Quote
Holy !@#$ struggle! come through in the clutch. Expose the tyrranus for what it is.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
11/29/2012 06:54 PMPosted by ßubbles
So next time you want to cry because you lost atleast come up with a better excuse =/

No, no. Please. Your threads are always so entertaining!
Edited by Evi on 11/30/2012 2:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh I miss Smolderthorn.

Jalhaden did something like this, if I remember right.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, then dropped off the face of the world (of warcraft).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]