@Thursday

90 Troll Warrior
I'm having PC issues and I can still beat you all to this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
11/28/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Clutche

Bake meh cookies.

To busy doing lfr/GL dailies on my lock!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior

Bake meh cookies.

To busy doing lfr/GL dailies on my lock!

I probably could. It's funny, I set the machine in WoW, watch temps and it'll go up to 98 C, but I leave it alone to idle and it goes down to 56 C right mow and still lowering. I don't get the massive jump, and I don't get how the machine could just stop taking an extra 8gb of RAM. I have the two extra RAM sticks just sitting here on my desk. If I put them in, even just one, into a third slot or use all four, PC just won't freakin' work.

E: 51C now.

E2: Go into WoW, and it jumps up to 95 and stays there.
Edited by Clutche on 11/28/2012 9:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Busy watching Brak wipe on HGaralon.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Killed H Garalon.
Sat on H Wind Lord for a retadin who then got sat for someone else.
#6 on Sha of Fear
Got my sha gem, but don't wanna use it on an LFR sword.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Knocked out a bunch of quests in Steppes to hit Honored w/ Shado Pan so I can get me epic cloak. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
uhhhhHHh did elegon trash on 25m as a 10m guild. oops

Stupid freaking axe didn't drop AGAIN AOJSDOFIJASDOFIJAOSDIFJASODIJF

[E] Our bear tank just zoned into Heart of Fear and got [For the Alliance] and [Hero of Shattrath] achieves, wtf lol
Edited by Rush on 11/28/2012 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Sigh.

I really need to find us a 10th person, because this "Pugging 1 person, then trying to pug another because somebody is puking their guts out during Feng pulls" crap is getting annoying.

On the bright side, only Spirit Kings, Elegon and Will until we're done. And Elegon's gonna be progression for us! :D

/wrists
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Killed Heroic Blade Lord tonight. Took a few too many attempts I suppose but he went down. All that matters.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
COMPUTER. I BEAT YOU. I FREAKIN'. BEAT YOU. AGAIN.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I am not in a good mood right now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/28/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Brakthir
HEROIC GARALON DEAD

GRATZ!

11/28/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Clutche
COMPUTER. I BEAT YOU. I FREAKIN'. BEAT YOU. AGAIN.

Gratz!

Anyway tanking Sha of Fear = ez mode. Tanking Heroic Stone Guard = OH GOD!!! WHY ME!!

11/28/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Samayael
I am not in a good mood right now.

Don't vurry be happy?
Edited by Drunkbeard on 11/28/2012 10:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
So, played through Dishonoured.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
11/28/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Deliverance
So, played through Dishonoured.

Game was too short to constitute spending 60 dollars. Although it was a really good game while it lasted.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Game was too short to constitute spending 60 dollars. Although it was a really good game while it lasted.

You mean you paid!?

Anyway, it was indeed short, but very enjoyable. I'll replay through it a few times before I get bored. I liked Emily.

Of course I didn't, but the fact that they were selling it for that much on Steam was ridiculous. Yeah the story was really good. I thoroughly enjoyed how killing more people made Emily psychologically unstable and how it made the end of the game quite a bit darker.
Edited by Endowment on 11/28/2012 11:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/28/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Endowment
I thoroughly enjoyed how killing more people made Emily psychologically unstable

"I'm tired of being afraid. When I become Empress, I'll make everyone else afraid instead. Just like you do, Corvo."

Decided when I heard that line I liked the game and stamped it with Horrorface's Emblem of Approval.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
I missed my chance to buy Borderlands 2 for $29.99. :(

I'll just wait for the X-Mas sale.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
11/28/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Deliverance
I thoroughly enjoyed how killing more people made Emily psychologically unstable

"I'm tired of being afraid. When I become Empress, I'll make everyone else afraid instead. Just like you do, Corvo."

Decided when I heard that line I liked the game and stamped it with Horrorface's Emblem of Approval.

That part really sold the game to me as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]