@Thursday

90 Gnome Rogue
11/29/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Clutche

You wanna see nuts?!?! I'll show ya nuts!

Michael Keaton as Bruce and someone else actually playing Batman with the same jawline would kick !@#.

That... Sir, that would be just too much for one screen to handle. And Levitt playing Batman is strictly for the Justice League movie.

That's stupid. If he's going to play Batman, then that does NOT make sense and I thought they was going by the comic? Now it's like an alternate universe.

Maybe they should learn from the directors/writers of the Avengers movie. SAME ACTORS from their movies. If Batman is going to be in the Justice league movie, fine. But at least have Christian Bale in it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
11/29/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Clutche
CPU Heat Sink, and it's all been fixed up. basically user error.

I told you it was an ID10T error.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
I don't know if it could really be the same as with The Avengers, that's actually a Marvel Studios thing, and Disney knows better than to touch anything Marvel even if they own it. DC and Warner Bros are hand in hand almost, aren't they? WB will screw it up if they see fit, and I don't think ANYONE in WB / DC had the foresight that Marvel did with their movies and sign up the actors in contracts for X movies of their character and for The Avengers one and two.

Actually, come to think of it. Marvel HAD to have a blue print with what they're doing for their movies to make them all tie in with each other some way. Thor was the one that tied into Avengers, and Guardians of the Galaxy is the tie in for Avengers 2 since Thor 2 will be around Thor and [SPOILER] working with each other for [SPOILER]. Captain America 2? Bucky.

And we probably won't see a Hulk 2 ( or is it 3 ), until after Avengers 2. But keep in mind some of this stuff with the movies. Captain America shield in IM2, Captain America's extended ending basically confirming Avengers, and Thanos? Well, come on now. You can't just show the infinity gauntlet in Thor ( It was there bro, it was there ), and NOT have Thanos. Which.. in turn you can't not have the guardians.

Man. It's just too much to be a shot from the hip, they planned this out from Day One with Robert Downey Junior.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
11/29/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Gummibeär
Maybe they should learn from the directors/writers of the Avengers movie. SAME ACTORS from their movies. If Batman is going to be in the Justice league movie, fine. But at least have Christian Bale in it.

100% agree...That is what is making the Marvel movies fun. They are keeping the same actors aboard and int he same roles.

IMO, Justice league movie needs Christian Bale batman, JGL Nightwing and Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern to keep it consistent. I know you guys are gonna punch me for the Green Lantern suggestion. I know that movie was terrible, but if they switch from Ryan Reynolds it will lose its consistency.

11/29/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Clutche
Man. It's just too much to be a shot from the hip, they planned this out from Day One with Robert Downey Junior.

200% agree. They are also releasing a black panther movie too. I also wonder if they will tie the new spiderman movie into the whole thing too. I mean i hated the toby mcguire ones and i really liked the new one....Emma Stone.....
Edited by Thoradin on 11/29/2012 11:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Captain America shield in IM2

His Shield was also in IM1 for a brief second.
Edited by Smallviille on 11/29/2012 11:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/29/2012 06:38 AMPosted by Quiks
i cheated and got number 1 gearscore in world :3

/highfive

Not at all.
It's a bad idea to play League of Legends without me in your party though.
I make fun things happen.

Add Samayael or something I guess.

11/29/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Thoradin
Emma Stone.....

mmm emma stone
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
11/29/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Thoradin
IMO, Justice league movie needs Christian Bale batman, JGL Nightwing and Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern to keep it consistent. I know you guys are gonna punch me for the Green Lantern suggestion. I know that movie was terrible, but if they switch from Ryan Reynolds it will lose its consistency

It'd make sense, anyway, but the whole problem is what Nolan said about his Batman movie. It's COMPLETELY isolated in the rest of the DC universe so there will be no using anything from what he made for justice league or vice versa. He made that pretty clear when was asked about it, and I just remembered it.

I actually thought Ryan Reynolds was pretty fine for Hal Jordan, it's just the movie itself was ugggggh. Also, speaking of Reynolds, Dead Pool movie. Can not wait. He will pull that off amazingly.

E: Also. Emma Stone. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Edited by Clutche on 11/29/2012 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So with Operation Shieldwall rep, I know you can only get rep for killing one of the bosses once per day, but what about getting the bosses in the first place? Do you get rep for putting them up? Can you get that rep multiple times per day?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's time for a black Batman... I want Terry Crews to play him. Imagine the Batmobile with 22inch rims and spinners.... yeeeeeah boy....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/11/27/patch-5-1-transmogrify-your-cloak-with-your-guild-tabard/

OH! OH! OH!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Samuel L. Jackson suddenly is both Nick Fury and Batman. wat.
Edited by Darøs on 11/29/2012 12:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
11/29/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Nostrilitus
It's time for a black Batman... I want Terry Crews to play him. Imagine the Batmobile with 22inch rims and spinners.... yeeeeeah boy....

If we're going for a Black Batman, it NEEDS TO BE Morgan Freeman. Enough said. That guy just deserves the roll. He made the movies! And then he can always use the line, "Yes. It does come in black too!"

11/29/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Darøs
Samuel L. Jackson suddenly is both Nick Fury and Batman. wat.

Le sigh. Nick Fury is white though. I've seen the Comic! I heard my dad !@#$%ing about it!
Edited by Gummibeär on 11/29/2012 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
11/29/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Gummibeär
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/11/27/patch-5-1-transmogrify-your-cloak-with-your-guild-tabard/

wait the heirlooms or some other kind of cloak that I am magically missing out on.

11/29/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Clutche
It'd make sense, anyway, but the whole problem is what Nolan said about his Batman movie. It's COMPLETELY isolated in the rest of the DC universe so there will be no using anything from what he made for justice league or vice versa. He made that pretty clear when was asked about it, and I just remembered it.

Nolan should let them use Christian Bale batman for the JL movie and get JGL as nightwing, then the general audience wont be like wait but he was in this as that!?
Edited by Thoradin on 11/29/2012 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
11/29/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Thoradin

wait the heirlooms or some other kind of cloak that I am magically missing out on.

Nolan should let them use Christian Bale batman for the JL movie and get JGL as nightwing, then the general audience wont be like wait but he was in this as that!?

ARGH! DC... I love you, but wtf do you do to my little brain?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
11/29/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Thoradin

It's not that they can't use BALE as Batman. The trilogy story Nolan made has no ties in to anything that could bring in cameos from other series' is what he meant. Bale could come do Batman for the JL movie if he wanted, but I doubt it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/29/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Gummibeär
Le sigh. Nick Fury is white though. I've seen the Comic! I heard my dad !@#$%ing about it!
He isn't in the Ultimates universe, which is what the new movies are largely based around.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
11/29/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Hamburgers
He isn't in the Ultimates universe, which is what the new movies are largely based around.

Largely, yeah. Nick Fury and Spidey have gone the ways of White man to Black man. No one's safe.

.. No one--actually imagine if Captain America was black, oh man.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/29/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Clutche
.. No one--actually imagine if Captain America was black, oh man.

Given Cap's lore started in WW2... don't think that'll ever work unless they made a "new" Capt. America...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Actually got something useful from a rare Aqua Jewel

[E] Lame, armory doesn't show my upgraded DMF trinket so I'm not 491 equipped :(
Edited by Rush on 11/29/2012 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Of course they did. Nick Fury was at the end of the first Iron Man talking about S.H.I.E.L.D.

How can anyone even argue that Marvel didn't plan to tie all these films together?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]