OH HATREDD WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?

I miss smackin' you outside Durotar and in TB! You can come out I promise ill be nice ;-).
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
I was told by Manuel that you were going around saying you were Faetal....is that true?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ahh yes, you killed Novius and I...it only took you having 5 or 6 friends with you to do it though. I don't think killing me once really is camping me though....lol. Reality of it is, 2v2 you'd lose..and every time Novius wrecked all your little friends...you'd run away like a little !@#$%. I guess that should be expected of you, since you do play a blood DK
Reply Quote
IM THE BEST IN THE WORLD DRACIEL GET 100%'D BR0. POST ON UR MAIN
Reply Quote
19 Pandaren Monk
ohhh sheeeiit akamadrama
Edited by Heunglo on 11/29/2012 11:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 04:50 AMPosted by Aubreyella
it only took you having 5 or 6 friends with you to do it though.

Hatred has friends?! O.o
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
11/29/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Sylvictus
IM THE BEST IN THE WORLD DRACIEL GET 100%'D BR0. POST ON UR MAIN
you sound so immature. What are you 12? go pretend to be Faetal some more
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/29/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Mekaara
it only took you having 5 or 6 friends with you to do it though.

Hatred has friends?! O.o
Reply Quote
Draciel you seem a little too seriouzz about a game bro. I think it's time to go outside bud. :-P
Reply Quote
I Found out who your main is now, I understand why you don't post on your main (Drgranjuju). been there 100%'d DAT. ;-)
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
11/29/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Sylvictus
I Found out who your main is now, I understand why you don't post on your main (Drgranjuju). been there 100%'d DAT. ;-)
Cool you know my main? i don't care. and 100% yeah that sounds like something i did to you with my warglaives you can ask my other victims... oh and nice 1550 achivement. so bad you can't even break 1750? really?! LOL
Edited by Draciel on 11/29/2012 9:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
11/29/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Sylvictus
also Faetal xfered hid lock back to akama maybe you can pay him to get you to 2200 or something like you were thinking about doing before remember?
Reply Quote
Like I said your alil tooooo serious about this game but sowy I havent serious arena'd on this char but I'm glad your obsessed wit pixel rating numbers. I enjoy 1v1 more then arenas currently for fun.. But doesn't change the fact you try to troll me but yet I haven't seen you beat me . Go do another achieve nerd, but I guess you can post your arena achieve when you lose ill be impressed on the carry =P idk why your so angry I was looking for hatredd but yet your epeen is so big you have to post on every thread and show your achieves . /shoo
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hatredd camp??? no way......... a coward does not camp
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
11/30/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Sylvictus
Like I said your alil tooooo serious about this game but sowy I havent serious arena'd on this char but I'm glad your obsessed wit pixel rating numbers. I enjoy 1v1 more then arenas currently for fun.. But doesn't change the fact you try to troll me but yet I haven't seen you beat me . Go do another achieve nerd, but I guess you can post your arena achieve when you lose ill be impressed on the carry =P idk why your so angry I was looking for hatredd but yet your epeen is so big you have to post on every thread and show your achieves . /shoo

obsessed about pixel huh? thats why you go around saying you are the best. and try to troll? where did i try to troll you in the forum beside my last post? you taken everything i said and made it into trash talking to me. i asked you a simple question and you took everything i said serious im done posting here if you have a issue with me come on horde and talk to me there we can deal with it there im done posting garbage here and rather not talk trash on forum.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
draciel u r noob u heer me noob
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
11/29/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Heunglo
ohhh sheeeiit akamadrama

AKAMA DRAMA IS BACK

YES

also, pvp happened on a pvp server
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]