485 mage looking for pve server raiding guild

90 Orc Hunter
tls.wowstead.com johann_shockency@yahoo.com

We're a perfect match.

We are always recruiting high end players that, back up their experience with their performance. I would enjoy hearing back from you via real id or feel free to just throw up and application.

<The Late Shift> We are currently 4/6heroic MV 16/16 normal 25m, and the #3 25m late night guild in the world. We are ranked top 250 World 25m.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 11:45pm-3:30am EST.

If you are interested, please contact me via realID at johann_shockency@yahoo.com, or post an application at tls.wowstead.com.

Good luck, hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
[H] Sympathy of Turalyon (PvE)

Sympathy was established in April 2012 when we moved horde from our former alliance counterpart (Apathy) to get the attention of better players. Unfortunately, we got off to a rocky start with the new 25M and are in dire need of exceptional players. Our 2 10 mans have been established for quite some time and our 25M is going through its filtering stage currently so we'll be ready to push harder through the next tier with more competent and skilled raiders. Raid spots are competitive so don't think you'll pass trial and get to be lazy. We want to keep raising the bar and pushing harder.

We currently need any and all amazing DPS who don't stand in !@#$ and follow directions! Also need 1 non paladin healer.

25M Raid Schedule:
8-11 EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and sometimes Monday.

10s currently not recruiting but will consider exceptional apps.

Websites of Interest:
- http://sympathy.rancidracing.com/
- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Sympathy

Please apply online so me and my officers can look over it as we get a chance. I've been really busy lately and hunting me down online before raid times is almost impossible.

If you need to get in contact with me, add my battletag: Sieara#1968 or email me: nintendobratkat@yahoo.com since my phone gets my emails.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Immortai - Arygos

4/16 hm with a 1% wipe on blade lord

been a raiding guild for 7.8 years recruiting a lock for a full time spot

7-11 est mon-thurs

valz#1832
http://immortalary.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hey there!

My guild, [H] Ecovati @ Zul'Jjin is looking for skilled players for 25 man raids. We are currently 1/6 heroic MSV & 3/6 HoF. Many of us have been raiding together since ICC and have cleared countless heroics raids together including 12/12 H-ICC, Sinestra, 8/8 H-DS and more.

We only raid two nights per week Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. Please do not take our limited raiding schedule as casual. We expect to move through content quickly in these two nights!

If you're interested please visit our website and fill out an app: Evocati.enjin.com.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me in game My battle tag is Vulp#1695 or you can contact Williamwolf#1372.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Very interested, we currently only have one mage and are in dire need of a second.

Current Progression
3/6 H MSV
6/6 HOF
4/4 ToES(elite mode protectors dead)

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

High Priority
Balance Druid
Mage
Mistweaver
resto shaman
Frost Death Knight
1-2 Ranged dps of any class

Standard raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, Babarackus/Geegeegee

Apply at
www.btmguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Fates Requiem
10m
looking for caster dps
raid wednesday and sunday 8-11pm EST
4/6 and 1/6

HeroZero#1578
or e-mail at pupil_pistol@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Oh yeah i know i was a little sparse on info but... i rarely find it helps to tell you about my guild dynamic.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
hi there our guild is currently recruiting a mage for our core 10 man team raid times are tue, wed, thur 930-12 EST my real id is mvansumeren@yahoo.com hit me up in game so we can chat some more. Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello,

We would love to speak with you and see if we are a good fit for one another at Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

*We are 2/6H and 4/6N
SPAM BELOW!

<Livid>(lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.
Weekly Guild Activities: Each week we have an Alt raid on Saturdays at normal raid time. We also have a Rated Battleground group that runs earlier in the day on Saturday. We have several inter-guild 2s, 3s, and 5s teams as well that go at various times. If you are a talented PVPer or enjoy raiding on an alt, we have activities for you! We also do challenge modes on Friday evenings when there is enough interest by guildees.
About us:

We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).
Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.
Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote.This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.
Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.
What we Provide to Raiders:Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking in your main area pre-5.1 patch drop) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions and flasks when we can. We also provide all Enchants and have ALL MOP Enchants unlocked. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.
How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: [i]MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823
Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Take a look in our guild, a good place to call home!

Guild Name: Jadewing Dragons
Raid Size: 10
Progression: 2/6 Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic - 5/6 Heart of Fear
Realm: Sen'jin [PvE]
Faction: Horde
Server Timezone: CST
Raid Schedule:
Alpha Team: Thursday / Friday 8pm-12am / Saturday 2pm-6pm [CST]
Bravo Team: Tuesday / Wednesday 8pm-12am / Sunday 2pm-6pm [CST]
Guild Master: Aeleiona
Officers: Restopwny, Rasgabucho, Rofy

You can add me: rofy#1540

About Jadewing Dragons

We are a new ten man raiding guild on Sen'jin, formed with experienced members from Cataclysm and beyond. Our goal is to have a relaxed atmosphere, while still being serious about our raiding. We want to kill heroic mode bosses, and everyone must pull their weight to do so.

We raid three times a week. We are looking for dedicated raiders that can meet our raid times and have a very good attendance, so we can keep our bench low.

Open Classes

Alpha Team
Hunter
Warlock

Bravo Team
Shadowpriest - Healing offspec appreciated
Windwalker Monk
Mage

We may also consider exceptional applicants of any class.

Submit your apllication on our website: http://jd.guildzilla.com/recruitment.html?show=intro

If we are interested in running with us, some things are expected from you:

*Fully gemmed and enchanted gear.
*Flask, potions, food and other consumables you may need.
*Class knowledge, rotations and priorities.
*Know the fights ahead of time, check videos and understand how it works.
*Situational awareness - be able to adapt to fight mechanics.
*Competitive dps/hps while sill not failing to mechanics.

Thank you for reading!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Alliance <Invidious> Alleria

We are a newly formed guild on the server Alleria. We are all adults who realize that real life takes precedence at times, but with that said, we also take our raid time seriously, with the emphasis of time spent on bosses. All of us have been playing MMO’s for many years, with me being a tank since 1999, while others have been playing since Vanilla.

We have gathered up friends that enjoy playing seriously, and without drama. We expect everyone to maintain a good sense of humor, a thick skin, and respect for their peers.

Some of us have gone 4/6 in MSV, but wish to excel past this once we have more raiders.

Our raid schedule at this time is Wednesday and Friday between the hours of 8 to 11 EST. We will also have an optional raid day set on Sunday with the same hours. The optional day will be used in case real life comes up OR we are doing very well in the week and want to keep pushing through content. Mind you these times may change, as we gather more members. All we ask of our raiders is that they work on there faction to better themselves, and come to a raid prepared.

Voice Software – Ventrilo

Open Slots For Raiding - Item Level 465
Ranged DPS - 1 Slots Open
Mage preferred but will take a Shaman or Druid
Melee DPS - 1 Slot Open
Rogue, Shaman, Druid
Healer (Backup) - 1 Slot Open
Any Class

You may contact us by using battle tag Tatsuro#1365 or Kahvi#1721. Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]