Elemental Shaman LF new home

90 Troll Shaman
Hello everyone, I'm just trying to gauge a current situation. I've been raiding with a group of friends for the past 4 years or so. We're getting to the point where a lot of us are starting to go our own ways in terms of life (whether that's IRL with work, family, dedication to the game, or whatever), but it's possible we may be parting ways. So, I'm trying to find out what is out there.

As for me as a player, I'm looking for a guild that's somewhat schedule in terms of raid days (2-3) days a week, but a place that has a serious mentality when it comes to raiding. I'm looking for an environment that is social and the players like to be there because they enjoy the environment they are in. The loot system does not matter to me at all. Ideally, I'm looking for a place that would be enjoyable and at the same time still pushes progression. I'm not really interested in a scenario where 1-2 people do all the research, and everyone else acts as drones.

I rerolled Elemental shaman this expansion, but have played a rogue ever since BC. Here is my rogue's armory to see all relevant information from the past: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Sylenced/advanced. I basically played in a top 50-100 US 10M guild for the most of Cata (I had to cut back at the end due to scheduling conflicts). As for scheduling, I work until 7 PM CST, and usually get home at about 7:15 CST.

Anyways, again I'm just trying to gauge a situation in case my current one does not work out. If you're looking for an elemental shaman, please let me know. Feel free to add me on phildunphy#1123
Edited by Sypie on 12/3/2012 11:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sypie,

We are currently in the market for a reliable, compatent, skilled Ele/Resto Shaman. Below is a brief description of our guild and how to contact me.

4/6H MSV Soon to be 1/6H HOF 4/4N Terrece (16/16N o course) 25 man

Raids: Sun through Wen 8-11pm CST (12hr raid week)

Server Firsts/Gold challenge modes

Top 100 US push

Real ID: bobs69amx@comcast.net
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hey! It sounds like we are the guild you have been looking for. We raid 2 days a week 8:30-11:30 EST (7:30-10:30 CST). No one is a drone here lol. We do not have defined officers in our guild - everyone is equal. We have extremely active forums where everyone can voice their opinions and we also have weekly guild meetings where we talk about concerns and ideas guild members have and we work as a team to find the best solution.

We're 1/6 heroic MSV, 3/6 HoF. Our guild is Evocati on the Horde side of Zul'jin. We are a 25 man guild.

Check out our website for more information Evocati.enjin.com - you can also fill out an app there.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. battle tag : Vulp#1695
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Hi Sypie,

We at <Warcraftier> are seeking an Elemental Shaman for a core spot in our team. We are an Alliance 25-man guild that is currently 6/6N MsV, 1/6H and 3/6N HoF. We raid Sun-Wed but do not require you to attend all raids if it doesn't work with your schedule. Unlike the bulk of guilds out there, we actually are very understanding about personal things coming up and have successfully balanced raiders' individual needs and progression for the past six years. We do end raids at 11:30 PM EST however, never after, and oftentimes before.

About us:

<Warcraftier> formed at the start of BC, combining a bunch of friends from many raid groups and coalitions during the great 40 -> 25 man shakedown ;P. Most of our core people have known each other since vanilla WoW (or before). We are an adult guild, and our members have real life occupations and commitments. Our guild atmosphere is laid back and we enjoy exchanging our awful and terrible senses of humor, however when it is time to raid we require our members to be properly prepared to get things dead. Membership feedback is really important to us and we take a lot of time to talk to individuals on a day to day basis in an effort to constantly help our members feel at home with us.

Our core philosophies:

* Real Life >> World of Warcraft
* Communication is key, lack of communication will always inevitably lead to drama.
* WoW is a game, it should be FUN.
* 110% effort at 4 nights a week > 60% effort at 7 nights a week.

Progression: (all on 25 unless otherwise noted)
Current Content
Mogu'shan Vaults..................6/6N 1/6H
Heart of Fear...........................3/6N (5/6N on 10-man)
Historic
Dragon Soul...........................8/8N 8/8H (At 15%)
[pre-4.3] Firelands.................6/7H (P3 HRag, Glory of the Firelands Raider)
[pre-4.2] Tier 11......................9/13H (Server First Heroic Nefarian)
10/25-Man ICC Heroic..........12/12 HM - (Glory of the Icecrown Raider, Server 1st BoFK, Server First LoD)
10/25-Man ToC Heroic..........(Server First-Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Tribute to Mad Skill)
10/25-Man Ulduar..................14/14 & 9/9 (H:GotUR, GotUR, Algalonx2)
25-Man Naxx/Maly/OS............CLEARED (H: GotR)

Pre-WoTLK we also cleared SSC/TK(pre-nerf)/BT/Hyjal and were working on KJ.

We call Cenarion Circle our home, its a PST-based RP (PvE) server. If you've never been on an RP server before, its functionally the same as a PvE server. RP servers attract a more mature player base, and have naming conventions in place (so you won't find yourself grouping with people named "PwnzUrMom"). CC is also one of the oldest WoW servers, and offers a large, active population with lots of PuGing opportunities and a stable economy.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday:........... 5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time (PST)
Wednesday: .....5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time
Sunday: .............5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time
Monday: .............5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time

We DO NOT have an attendance requirement. We spend a great deal of time touching base with each individual in order to ensure everyone raids with a comfortable schedule. We distribute loot using a modified Zero-sum DKP. Our members are very mature about loot, and passing when it's a bigger upgrade or would benefit the raid more in the hands of tanks/healers has been a common occurrence since our formation.

In our off time we run old content, do odd achievements, arena/rated BG, Challenge Modes, and sometimes even play other games together.

What we want to see from YOU:
- Be knowledgeable about your class, and be willing to research and learn.
- Raid and ventrilo discipline.
- You come to raids prepared, with full consumables, and fully researched
- Maturity. This includes willingness to bring issues to the table so that they can be addressed.

What you can expect from US:
- No discrimination of any kind.
- A tight-knit, family guild type atmosphere (not kid safe though :D bad jokes abound)
- A consistent raid slot if we find that you are a good fit with us. We are recruiting you to RAID, not to sit on the bench.
- Respect. We always listen if our members have problems with anything. Unlike most guilds out there, we work hard to address each individual's concerns.
- Consideration. We understand that RL things crop up, and we work around your needs.
- Dedication. We've held raids together through 2 hour server crashes before. ;P
- Stability. We're low-drama and have an extremely low turnover rate (if it even exists at all :P)

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, please get in touch directly with Battletag: Lerrielin#1346 :D

Apply directly at: http://warcraftier.guildlaunch.com

- Qhi, co-GM of <Warcraftier>
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bump. Looking for guilds with similar progress or slightly ahead (ideally 3-4/6H MSV and 1/6H HoF).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Come check us at, we have been raiding for years now and need a dedicated healer.

supremacyaggramar.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Guild: Likes it Rough
Server: Gorgonnash (PvP) Los Angeles (PST Server time)
Faction: Alliance
Website: https://likesitrough.guildlaunch.com (Apply to Guild - Online Application)

Raiding Hours: *Times are PST Server time*
Tues: 5:00pm-8:00pm
Wed: 5:00pm-8:00pm
Thur: 5:00pm-8:00pm

Mists of Pandaria Progression:
10m Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 Normal
10m Heart of Fear 5/6 Normal

Who is Likes it Rough:
Likes it Rough is a progression-focused 10-man raiding guild situated on Gorgonnash.

What is Likes it Rough looking for:
Likes it Rough is looking for skilled, reliable players to fill our 10m raid. We need to get the most out of our limited raid time so we are only looking for those willing to put forth the effort required and maintain near perfect attendance.

Current needs:
Mage
Elemental Shaman

Loot Distribution:
Likes it Rough uses a Loot Council system.

Skilled and prepared candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of current needs.
Feel free to post an application on our website listed above or if you have any questions, contact us in game.

Officers: CyberChicken, Malirris, Dímas (alt+0237)
BattleTag: CyberChicken#1437
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Thanks for all the posts so far, but some are slightly less progressed, and some are posting for times I can't even raid or for a spec I don't even play!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Ministry of Darkness (MoD) is urgently looking for any able - bodied players to fill the roster of our core 10 man group.

These roles are urgently needed and if interested will start IMMEDIATELY. Our progression stands at 1/6 regular MV offering perfect opportunity to experience a fresh start on MoP raiding.

Recruiting:

- Resto Druid

- Elemental or Enhance (preferred) Shaman

- A second Mage or Warlock

- Frost DK

- Rogue

- Basically any non-pally dps, heals, tank

Raid Schedule:

Raid times are established to have the best possible turn out of members for our raids.

For now we are raiding Thursday and Sundays 7pm EST - 10 pm EST.

This of course is subject to change since we want our members to raid there fore we schedule our raid times when it bests suits everyone. As a member you will have any say in this as well.

We do raid every week. On the day. On time. Always. We simply need a core group to improve our progression.

About us:

MoD is a level 25 Alliance PvE Guild on the Winterhoof server. Our members are all players who want to enjoy the game and raid as part of it. We do not argue, we do not QQ. In fact, I have been in the guild for almost a year now and never has anyone yelled screamed or cursed in vent. Its not our nature. We raid because we want to and we raid on the days when there is a majority consensus. So if you want that serious raid guild with out the elitist feel, this is the guild for you.

For more information please refer to our main recruitment post:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199913063?page=1#0

Or contact me directly with my battletag: Ansé #1107

We await your response.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No BS. We're a 10 man H Guild with server firsts. We need a Elemental Sham for our core. You have 5 Parsing DPS to work with so if you know your stuff you will enhance our core and make us that much better.

We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs from 8 Est - 11/12 Est. Will raid an extra day if progression is going and if the group agrees to it.

This is a core spot and if it works out you would be raiding with us as soon as you xfer. We don't have a Sham in raiding core so drop and gear benefits would go with it.

Contact me in game at Venôm#1442 and we can talk further.

Currently 1/6 Heroic MV 6/6 Heart of Fear 3/4 Terrace

http://thehordehoundgang.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
RECRUITING ALL CLASSES!!!!!
Heart Of Fear 4/6
Mogushan Vaults 6/6
Dragon Soul 8/8 Heroic.
http://poweredbyrice.enjin.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormscale/Powered+By+Rice
H-US-Stormscale

We are well established guild, raiding on Stormscale Horde side since Dec 2010. Many of our officers and raiders are with us since the beginning, and our community is still growing. Mature, dedicated and passionate about raiding we always welcome experienced and active players to join our ranks. We are raising the bar to enjoy end game content on a high standard. We consider ourselves to be a big family, our raiding times are full of laughter and humor, but when it comes to progression, everyone is exerting maximum effort and attention.

Is Powered by Rice a hardcore guild? No, we are not. We'd consider us semi-hc: we are able to beat the current encounters and achieve the things that can be achieved in the game. But we are not doing it trying to get world or server firsts, raiding at 03:00 after a major content patch. No one said that we didn't have ambitions, but going into 12 hours of raids per day just isn't our treat - we have people who have families, work and enjoy free days out of wow. But when we raid, its serious enough.

Because we raid only three days a week, we expect 90% attendance, maximum focus and good raid preparation.

We are looking for people that:

- can raid Tuesday,Wednesday and Monday. (3/3 attendance)

- have a good and relevant raiding experience,

- are geared well enough to start current progression,

- have stable internet connection, decent computer and Ventrillo installed,

- have a good knowledge of your class and specs,

- have friendly attitude and are good team players,

- able to play under pressure and can take positive criticism

- are at least 18 years old.

As a guild we supply our raiders with raid consumables. This allows everyone to focus their schedules in enjoying the game and not endless farming for mats.

Raid Time (Server time) :

- Tuesday,Wednesday and Monday (7:00 to 11:00)pst
Those time can be extended during progression.

Our social community is mostly compose from raiders family members and friends. We are active and implicate on the server, organizing casual event and supporting new player. Welcome to re-roll, veteran or simply casual players that want to enjoy a laid back atmosphere with no pressure.

You can apply here http://poweredbyrice.enjin.com/

Officers Battletags:
Kaoticsupa#1753 - Wengtot
Kadiliman#1112 - Garutay

For class specific needs, we're looking for these following classes as priority.

Druid - Resto, Feral, Boomkin
Monk - MW or DPS
Mage - Frost/Fire
Priest - Disc/Shadow
Hunter - BM / Surv
Shaman - Ele/Resto
Pally - Ret / Holy
DK - Dps

But exceptional raiders will always be welcome :-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Recruitment is now open for all classes for MoP!

All 25 man raid spots are competitive to ensure that our raiders stay on top of their game and to ensure a high quality raid environment.

We are located on the PvE server Area 52.

Current raid times are:
Wednesday 8pm-12am
Thursday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-12am
*All times are EST*

T10- 11/12 H
T11 - 10/13 H
T12 - 6/7 H
T13 - 8/8 H
T14/Current - 3/6H MSV; 6/6 HoF; 1/4 ToES

We distribute loot by means of the EPGP system, which rewards long term contribution to the guild but also provides less of a barrier to newer members to get gear. We understand that loot is easier to come by in this stage of the game, but we still reward loot fairly and evenly.

--Exceptional Applicants always welcome--

All possible recruits should:
- Have a thorough knowledge of their class and all specs
- Be prepared to consistently play at a high level
- Be able to fill out a proper guild application at www.rehabguild.com
- Have a sense of humor (our raiders love to joke around! While we get serious when boss pulling is involved, we all love a good joke or two at the expense of each other)
- Have fun while raiding. While we do take our progression very seriously, we all play this game to have fun. If you are going to get overly upset on wiping to a new boss a few times, this guild...and probably this game, are not right for you.

If interested, apply online at our previously mentioned website, or pm an officer in game.

Officers - Swîft, Mondlevic, Nef

Battletags -
Mondlevic#1674
Xav#1397 (Nef)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
hi sypie full time spot for u if interested add me to real id found at bottom

About Farm Status

We are a tough progressive guild trying to down content as fast as possible while having a blast. We are the furthest progressed guild on Rexxar, holding number one on the server for years, and held top 50 U.S. Aiming to get the players again to aim for a top 50 us once again!

Progression:

Vanilla: All content cleared
TBC: All content cleared (Top 60 U.S. Muru + KJ Sunwell kills)
WOTLK: All content cleared (Top 30 kills + Top 50 U.S. HLK Kill)
CATA: All content cleared
MOP: MSV Normal 6/6 - 2/6 Heroic – HOF Normal 5/6

RAID TIMES:

Tues – Wed – Thurs 7-11 PM CST(8-12 est)
Weekends we run alt raids and just hang out on other games such as dota/d3

Recruitment:

 1 Priest Disc – High demand
 1 Paladin Holy
 1 Rogue
 2 Lock – High demand
 1 Mage – High demand
 1 Druid Boomchick – High demand

We will consider ANYONE for our raiding roster, but raiding experience is shined upon. Slackers will not be carried, but will be found and removed from the guild. If you've just recently changed mains, gear is not an issue. If you cannot make at least two of these raids a week, please don't waste your time!

Requirements:

-Good communication skills. Many of the encounters are multifaceted, it’s impossible for a single person to monitor all the elements of a fight. We rely on all our raiders to provide input on fights and give constructive suggestions/ideas, especially for new content. Members also need to know when to be vocal and when to be quiet and listen. You have to be able to respond on Team Speak when spoken to.

-Possess a PvE mindset. Our officers and members have a strong desire to see new content and progress as a guild. If you do not share the same goals/interests, this is not the guild for you.

-Mature enough to tolerate jokes and handle criticism. If you can’t take racist, gender bashing, ^-*!-talking or being made fun of, then this is NOT the guild for you. We love to have fun and a BIG PART of that is joking around.

-Come prepared to every raid with consumables (potions, flasks, oils, food, etc) to last you the entire night. We will provide most things, but it isn't a guarantee.

-Know how to prepare for encounters and progression. If it's a new fight, you're expected to understand at least the basic abilities of the fight and have seen videos of the encounter. Reading our strat forum helps!

- Stable internet connection and computer that can run WoW is paramount.

Why Farm Status?

-Drama Free: We do not tolerate drama of any kind in Farm Status. We don't have officers screaming at each-other on TS, inter-guild flame threads, or any of the other bull@#$% that can arise from raiding. Loot drama is especially frowned upon; idiots who complain constantly about loot or demand pieces will be removed without hesitation. We have worked hard to maintain a fun but mature atmosphere and we intend on keeping it that way.

-Positive Raid Environment: Farm Status believes raids should be fun and enjoyable. If you are seeking a home where, the raid leader is blows up at people for every tiny mistake, look elsewhere. We believe in a positive and upbeat environment - our progression is evidence of this successful philosophy.

-Fair loot system: We use council loot system, where we decide who needs the gear the most. No DKP hoarding, no officers getting sneaky DKP. You'll generally find our officers having the worst gear due to giving it out to others. If you NEED a piece to complete a set, or it's a huge upgrade, chances are you'll get it. Priority to tanks is the rule.

Officers to Contact
Vredezbyrd (Recruitment Officer)
Uncut (GM / MT)
Boomr (Officer)
Moodana (Healer officer)
Gniguwatt (Melee officer)
Blastoidz (Ranged lieutenant)
Heavypackage(Melee lieutenant)

To acquire help, answers, or to setup officer meeting for recruitment; REAL ID

chaoticretard@hotmail.co.uk

www.Farmstatus.Net
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We have no shamans atm and could really use you.
http://www.surreality-guild.com/
<Surreality> is recruiting! On Black Dragonflight. We are a 25 man focused guild that has the goals of being able to progress at a steady rate through content. We are currently 6/6 in MSV and 1/6 HOF 10 man and 5/6 msv 25 man.

Raid times are currently 9:30pm-12:00am on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with invites starting at 9:00pm. US Eastern Time

We also avidly encourage raiders to take part in 10 man groups we attempt to organize over the weekends after our raiding for the week has concluded, which will include the further progression raids that we couldn't get to in 25 man.

With the emergence of MoP, Surreality has brought many newcomers into its midst as well as reintroducing returning players. We are welcoming any dedicated players regardless of class to apply who would be interested in a friendly and respectful environment with also have a strong commitment to raiding.

The following are some specific needs that we wish to fill but any able-bodied raider may apply:
Any player who is able to excel at multiple roles whether it be tanking/healing, tanking/dps, or healing/dps.
Shamans -- All specs welcome.
Druids-- Balance.
Rogue.

Once again, if you don't see your class listed. I welcome you to apply. If you are an exceptional player than I have no doubt you will be able to earn a spot regardless.

If you have any questions or are considering applying you can message me on reald id or write mail to in game or go directly to our website to apply ~ http://www.surreality-guild.com/

We believe Surreality has a bright future for this expansion. We hope you join us for it.

REAL ID: tinynerd@hotmail.com

http://www.surreality-guild.com/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled Ele Shaman for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 2/6H MSV 6/6N HoF 4/4N ToES, with plans of being a top raiding guild in MoP.

Current needs:
Ele Shaman (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:
Tues, Wend, Thur @ 830pm PST (1130 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId Battletag: icetrance#1715

Apply at http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bumping this, still getting a lot of responses, but must of which are starting around 7 pm CST which I cannot make. It needs to be 8 PM CST or later.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hello,

We would love to speak with you and see if we are a good fit for one another at Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

*We are 2/6H and 2/6N w/1% wipes on Garalon

SPAM BELOW!

<Livid> (lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.
Weekly Guild Activities: Each week we have an Alt raid on Saturdays at normal raid time. We also have a Rated Battleground group that runs earlier in the day on Saturday. We have several inter-guild 2s, 3s, and 5s teams as well that go at various times. If you are a talented PVPer or enjoy raiding on an alt, we have activities for you! We also do challenge modes on Friday evenings when there is enough interest by guildees.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).
Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).
Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.
Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote.This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.
Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.

What we Provide to Raiders: Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking in your main area pre-5.1 patch drop) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions and flasks when we can. We also provide all Enchants and have ALL MOP Enchants unlocked. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.

How To Apply:
If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823
Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.
Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
tls.wowstead.com johann_shockency@yahoo.com

We are always recruiting high end players that, back up their experience with their performance. I would enjoy hearing back from you via real id or feel free to just throw up and application.

<The Late Shift> We are currently 4/6heroic MV 16/16 normal 25m, We are ranked top 250 World 25m.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 11:45pm-3:30am EST.

If you are interested, please contact me via realID at johann_shockency@yahoo.com, or post an application at tls.wowstead.com.

Good luck, hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]