We at <Warcraftier> are seeking an Elemental Shaman for a core spot in our team. We are an Alliance 25-man guild that is currently 6/6N MsV, 1/6H and 3/6N HoF. We raid Sun-Wed but do not require you to attend all raids if it doesn't work with your schedule. Unlike the bulk of guilds out there, we actually are very understanding about personal things coming up and have successfully balanced raiders' individual needs and progression for the past six years. We do end raids at 11:30 PM EST however, never after, and oftentimes before.
<Warcraftier> formed at the start of BC, combining a bunch of friends from many raid groups and coalitions during the great 40 -> 25 man shakedown ;P. Most of our core people have known each other since vanilla WoW (or before). We are an adult guild, and our members have real life occupations and commitments. Our guild atmosphere is laid back and we enjoy exchanging our awful and terrible senses of humor, however when it is time to raid we require our members to be properly prepared to get things dead. Membership feedback is really important to us and we take a lot of time to talk to individuals on a day to day basis in an effort to constantly help our members feel at home with us.
Our core philosophies:
* Real Life >> World of Warcraft
* Communication is key, lack of communication will always inevitably lead to drama.
* WoW is a game, it should be FUN.
* 110% effort at 4 nights a week > 60% effort at 7 nights a week.
Progression: (all on 25 unless otherwise noted)
Mogu'shan Vaults..................6/6N 1/6H
Heart of Fear...........................3/6N (5/6N on 10-man)
Dragon Soul...........................8/8N 8/8H (At 15%)
[pre-4.3] Firelands.................6/7H (P3 HRag, Glory of the Firelands Raider)
[pre-4.2] Tier 11......................9/13H (Server First Heroic Nefarian)
10/25-Man ICC Heroic..........12/12 HM - (Glory of the Icecrown Raider, Server 1st BoFK, Server First LoD)
10/25-Man ToC Heroic..........(Server First-Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Tribute to Mad Skill)
10/25-Man Ulduar..................14/14 & 9/9 (H:GotUR, GotUR, Algalonx2)
25-Man Naxx/Maly/OS............CLEARED (H: GotR)
Pre-WoTLK we also cleared SSC/TK(pre-nerf)/BT/Hyjal and were working on KJ.
We call Cenarion Circle our home, its a PST-based RP (PvE) server. If you've never been on an RP server before, its functionally the same as a PvE server. RP servers attract a more mature player base, and have naming conventions in place (so you won't find yourself grouping with people named "PwnzUrMom"). CC is also one of the oldest WoW servers, and offers a large, active population with lots of PuGing opportunities and a stable economy.
Raid times are as follows:
Tuesday:........... 5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time (PST)
Wednesday: .....5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time
Sunday: .............5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time
Monday: .............5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time
We DO NOT have an attendance requirement. We spend a great deal of time touching base with each individual in order to ensure everyone raids with a comfortable schedule. We distribute loot using a modified Zero-sum DKP. Our members are very mature about loot, and passing when it's a bigger upgrade or would benefit the raid more in the hands of tanks/healers has been a common occurrence since our formation.
In our off time we run old content, do odd achievements, arena/rated BG, Challenge Modes, and sometimes even play other games together.
What we want to see from YOU:
- Be knowledgeable about your class, and be willing to research and learn.
- Raid and ventrilo discipline.
- You come to raids prepared, with full consumables, and fully researched
- Maturity. This includes willingness to bring issues to the table so that they can be addressed.
What you can expect from US:
- No discrimination of any kind.
- A tight-knit, family guild type atmosphere (not kid safe though :D bad jokes abound)
- A consistent raid slot if we find that you are a good fit with us. We are recruiting you to RAID, not to sit on the bench.
- Respect. We always listen if our members have problems with anything. Unlike most guilds out there, we work hard to address each individual's concerns.
- Consideration. We understand that RL things crop up, and we work around your needs.
- Dedication. We've held raids together through 2 hour server crashes before. ;P
- Stability. We're low-drama and have an extremely low turnover rate (if it even exists at all :P)
Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, please get in touch directly with Battletag: Lerrielin#1346 :D
Apply directly at: http://warcraftier.guildlaunch.com
- Qhi, co-GM of <Warcraftier>