Wind runner is a dead zone

90 Orc Death Knight
I was on WR for going on 7 years, and left just a couple weeks ago. Im on an alliance dominated server, but it seems like even the horde here are more active then the alliance of WR.

BTW Sledge, if you ever xfer come to korgath, wtb moaaar orcs.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Sadly, I was Alliance on WR.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I started out as Alliance, then faction changed to horde during Cataclysm. I noticed around Firelands that Horde starting dying :/ not to mention my guild broke up and most of the people didn't log in as much anymore. So I went back to Alliance.

It's pretty sad because I use to have a good time on Horde before it started dying :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/14/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Grave
Why am I boring you all with these details? Just simply illustrating what a real dead server would look like.

Log into a High/Full populated server, go to one of the main cities, and watch General/Trade chat. You will then see that Windrunner is a fairly dead server.

So you're saying anything other than a full/heavy server is dead?

Don't quite agree. Also, i have an alt on Proudmoore, I know what a full server looks like.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/16/2013 05:39 AMPosted by Frogmore
Sadly, I was Alliance on WR.

You n' me both.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I will agree this forum is dead. Previous post is 3 days old yet this thread was still near the top.

Yikes,
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
That's just because no one likes this forum for some reason.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
well to be fair most people on windrunner probably couldnt figure out how to even post on a forum <.<

its a struggle every post for me
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/03/2013 02:30 AMPosted by Reta
That's just because no one likes this forum for some reason.

One too many "Forlorn Legacy is breaking up" on April Fool's Day threads?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
01/15/2013 05:51 PMPosted by Sledgehammer
flipping if i wasnt in the same guild for the last 5 years and had friends here id of probably left server by now....id hate to leave this place but its so....dead now hordeside, atleast in wrath we had a sustainable population now.....even extenze left :(

Yeah, no leaving yo... ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]