PTR Notes: Warrior nerffs for next patch

90 Dwarf Warrior
the following changes have been noted from the latest ptr rounds, please read

warriors will loose all abilitys to do anything in battle grounds except become an hk for the opposite faction

charge will now cost rage

revenge will now make you hit yourself (down from hitting others)

All magical spells fears novas and roots will now be capable of being reflected unless otherwise noted

note : all magical spells fears novas and roots are now unreflectable

mass spell reflect will now become mass spell attract this ability will now pull all magical spells away from others and do the damage to the warrior (so the ability is still useful....to others)

mortal strike has been renamed "loving tap"

the glyph of "shield slam" now applies a useful magical effect to the target

the glyph of "bloodcurdaling shout" will now cause small animals to laugh at you

skull banner, demoralizing banner, and mocking banner have a new graphic, the flags now appear white in an attempt to have your opponent take pitty on you

Enjoy
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
I wanna see a mouse laugh...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
its funny ive seen it no lie
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
11/30/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Glenfin
skull banner, demoralizing banner, and mocking banner have a new graphic, the flags now appear white in an attempt to have your opponent take pitty on you

no I believe that the new graphic for the banner are white flags
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I admit I chuckled. Good one.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
6/10. Funny in some places, over the top in others. Personally I would have gone with some fake patch notes that looked somewhat reasonable, to get people flipping out, but overall worth reading.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
The glyph of "shield slam" now applies a useful magical effect to the target.

Don't give Ghostcrawler Ideas.
Edited by Matayas on 12/1/2012 8:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
You forgot. Tier changes.

Warrior dps 4Set now INCREASES recklessness cooldown by 5 minutes. Instead of decreasing it. Helping Warriors be less reckless.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
6/10 hell thats a win
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Amen to that. I often question the competence of blizzard. It doesn't take a very smart person to figure that out!
Edited by Jeddruid on 12/2/2012 8:09 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]