Kun-Lai Runt and phasing

90 Human Mage
I've heard rumors that if you've quested out Shado-pan, that most of the Kun-Lai Runts will be phased to you. I took a flight over the spawn areas and didn't see anything (not surprising), but I'm wondering if it might be true. Can someone contribute either way, and maybe alert Mumper to this? I hates the Twitter, it burns. :(
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I was already done with all of the quests in Kun-lai when the patch hit and found one up where Zhing patrols.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I did all those quests too and finally managed to find a couple last night. Didn't see any all the other times I flew around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Alright. Thanks for the info :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Just a small note for anyone interested: The runts can spawn at the Peak of Serenity. It's where I got mine while doing a monk daily. xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I did every quest in Kun-Lai and I still found a bunch. So, maybe someone is out there farming for a rare? :/

Edit: I can spek da Engrish.
Edited by Michaela on 12/1/2012 1:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I finished all quests in Kun-Lai and farmed a rare of this by circling around 15 or so spawns with no downtime. They like to hang around the pathways.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
ive done all the loremaster questing. but flying along the trail where they spawn i will find 8-10 at any given time. <3 and now i have Gorehowl the rare. someone else may have just been ahead of you and snapped em up. dont give up!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I didn't. :) Decided to check on my way to Courageous Yon from the Burning Spirit, and battled about eight of them. 2 poors, 1 common, picked up one uncommon, then saw one more in Peak of Serenity. Would have logged out on him like I did the rest (I try to not be greedy), but I wanted to take a shot at a battle-stone for my uncommon - and got one! :D One less pet to find, one less person to camp the Yetis.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/01/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Vishali
Would have logged out on him like I did the rest (I try to not be greedy)

dont worry about that, the kun lai runts and eternal striders seem to be in ample supply compared to other 'new' pets.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I have 2 different toons at 90. One that's done all of summit, and one that's done very little. There are definitely 4-5 spawns that will phase out if you've done all the quests.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I also did all the quests, and found a number of Runts around the Shado-Pan Monastery.

I will say though, that the first time I went to check (and clear out other stuff for a while), I didn't see any. So, probably just unlucky right now. Try again in a while.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I've done virtually every quest in Pandaria and I found like a dozen Runts last night. So many I managed to farm out a rare one. So I'd call it safe to say you should have no issue.

And I found a couple here and there before that too (but those were lower quality ones, which is why I kept searching).
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I found one at peak of serenity too. I was doing a monk daily with a level 22 alt and I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw it there.

And it was rare :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]