Glyph of Dark Binding bugged?

90 Night Elf Priest
I've been falling out of shadowform all day when casting Prayer of Mending and Renew with Glyph of Dark Binding active. Is this happening to anyone else? :s
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Haven't had it bug out for me yet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I was having this problem. I had to re-glyph it for it to work properly again. So far it has been working as intended since then.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I haven't had any problems with it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
12/01/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Nanoha
I was having this problem. I had to re-glyph it for it to work properly again. So far it has been working as intended since then.

That worked! Thank you :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/01/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Nanoha

Gonna have to try this ended up doing half a bg without shadowform because i used renew once.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
This issue is happening randomly to me too... Quite annoying since one of our glyphs is filled for this purpose. I just carry a bunch of vanishing powders all the time to remove DB then add it back to glyphs for a quick fix.

Just annoying when it happens during boss fight, etc... There is definitely a "bug" out there.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
12/03/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Shadowpowerz
Gonna have to try this ended up doing half a bg without shadowform because i used renew once.

LOL... yeah that's why I set up a power aura to tell me when I'm not in shadowform XD The glyph that makes you less 'shadowy' is hard to tell sometimes esp if your non-shadow keybinds are the same as shadow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Logging out and back in solved this problem for me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Happened to me during Brawler's Guild fight. :I
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Req
Bug for sure... sometimes it cancels and sometimes it not. I'm getting pissed with this now.

Take a look at it Blizz, asap!
Reply Quote
Happened to me for the first time while questing in Zangarmarsh. Just happened to me again in Netherstorm. I hope Blizzard fixes this soon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm wondering if the bug is somehow related to transitioning between CRZs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/25/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Taheraliel
I'm wondering if the bug is somehow related to transitioning between CRZs.

That's what I was thinking too. From the times it has happened to me, it seems like it could be related to a CRZ zone change.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]