Clarity - 10 man LF dps/heals

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello! If you are reading this, I hope it's because you are looking for a guild to do some semi-casual raiding with.

Necessary Information:
Raiding Schedule Tu/Th: 7:30-11, with Sundays currently up in the air.

Looking to recruit: Preferably Ranged dps and some healers, with one of these healers having a good dps offspec.

Current Comp:
Prot War
Blood DK

Rogue
Enh Sham
Spriest

HPally

If you are one of the roles or classes listed above already, or fit something else that fits, look for myself, Speedymarie, or Thedavito in game or mail. We are willing to shift are comp around to accomodate, as most of us have other classes we can play.(example, I can heal or dps too, blah blah) Experience is always a plus, however not mandated, We are willing to work with new raiders who are equally willing to put forth the time and effort required.

Who the hell are we?

Well I raided on this server for a number of years on my paladin Lightgrace, first with The Doomguard, and later with Lucky Drunks. I haven't seen many familiar names but hey if you know me feel free to shout. Most of the guys that are transferring/have transferred back are also former Skullcrusher, so we are familiar with the server.

If you are interested in raiding with us, feel free to reply here or add my battletag:

Varsomir#1299

or Speedymarie: Dithel1337#1753
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump, a warlock and balance druid w/ resto OS would be great!!
Reply Quote
would be willing to merge with another guild, still looking for that or applicants, hit me up in game! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi there, are you guys still looking for ppl ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]