Right click releasing randomly

90 Pandaren Hunter
Ever since patch 5.1 my right click (when held down) seems to be releasing and showing the cursor.

I'm not sure if it's because of the patch, or my mouse is glitching out, or something with my computer. Every other game seems to be fine, the click itself works every time in game, and outside of game. It just randomly releases in game, thus making pvp and moving around while attacking very hard. Been too many times where I go to spin around and disengage only for the mouse to release and to fly the wrong way.

Wondering if anyone else has had these issue?
Reply Quote
Did you enable hardware cursor and the reduce input lag options in the interface options? If so does it resolve the issue when you disable them?

I am curious because I am seeing a lot of people having issues with the mouse including myself having an issue where frequently when I try to pan my camera with my right mouse button is does not register the click therefore frequently am unable to pan my view which severely impacts game play. (I pvp a lot too)

And I was also wondering what video card do you have? Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]