[H] <Wasted Epics> LFM Core Raid team

93 Orc Death Knight
We are currently looking for 1 tank (non-druid), 1 melee DPS (non-dk), 3 ranged DPS, 3 Healers (at least 1 with DPS off spec).

This is a complete rebuild of the raid team as most raiders stopped playing when MOP came out.

Raid times are Tues and Wed from 8:00pm Server (Central time) until 11:00pm Server.

Minimum ilvl (equipped) to start will be 463. This will be a progressive team.

Gems/enchants/reforges/glyphs are expected to be complete and correct for your class/spec/role. (I do have most professions maxxed and can help in some instances)

Flasks and buff food use is required, and can not be counted on to be provided by the raid, although feasts will often be present.

Mumble is required, and you will have to sign up for our forums as well so AFK's can be covered ahead of time.

Maturity will be expected, and "drama" will not be tolorated.

If you're looking to raid, and can abide by the above:
Contact me in game, or on one of my alts on Malygos: Zalatha, Lethaylis, Jezrie, Peming, or Chonaess.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]