Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
streams up!
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
Top bananas?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
!@#$ty day of ques man...don't listen to that retard in stream. You never want to just go mongo on the healer like that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Subbed because you have Dreadnaught shoulders. kbye.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I would personally like to say, great job man, getting yourself such a good rating as a DK.

Question: Do you support Reinhart's campaign in making DKs stronger and in general, making the game more balanced for PvP?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/04/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Asageh
Question: Do you support Reinhart's campaign in making DKs stronger and in general, making the game more balanced for PvP?

I know I do. Here's his survey.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=aeeekyrcsdlvgut163219
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
12/04/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Influencce
@#$ty day of ques man...don't listen to that retard in stream. You never want to just go mongo on the healer like that.

Hah yea we learned our lesson

12/04/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Kyyros
Subbed because you have Dreadnaught shoulders. kbye.

:)

I would personally like to say, great job man, getting yourself such a good rating as a DK.

Thanks, and Reinhart generally has great idea's when it comes to DK"s hopefully some of them will go through one day.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Streams up!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
quein 2s check it out!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Love watching your streams! Even though you listen to your television too loud. ;) Kidding...you're a 2400 DK, you do whatever you want. I can't watch it at the moment, are you queueing with a Holy Pally for 2's?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Not sure what to think. On one hand you are high ranked by a huge margin. On the other hand you aren't part of the Bloodlust Battlegroup which is primarily the one to watch for Arena progress.

Either way grats on 2400+

Also you aren't the only DK with Dreadnaught shoulders =P
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Not sure what to think. On one hand you are high ranked by a huge margin. On the other hand you aren't part of the Bloodlust Battlegroup which is primarily the one to watch for Arena progress.

DK+Dreadnaught shoulders is just awesome. I didn't know the tier 3 you can buy on the AH isnt class dependant.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
streams up!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Tuned in, thanks. Can you touch on your reasoning for mastery over crit and runic corruption instead of blood tap or runic empowerment? Everything I have read has said crit over mastery and lists runic corruption as last. New to DK, trying to figure it all out, thanks.
Reply Quote
14 Tauren Druid

You're a DK who hasn't even hit 1550, maybe you should do less thinking and more pvp'ing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]