@Death Knight QQ

90 Night Elf Death Knight
If other classes didn't deal so much damage within a 4 second span, we'd be looking better. As it stands DKs just need a few tweaks.

• Bone Shield baseline.
      (4 charges, -20% damage. Glyph for 2 more charges but only reduces physical damage).
  • Snare/root break on Death's Advance.
      (read:not immunity).
  • Replace Asphyxiate with old Desecration AE snare in the tree.
  • Strange on 1 minute cooldown, 5 second silence, 25 yrd range, no GCD, no rune cost.
      (at most 20 RP).
  • Lookin' good.

this.
    Reply Quote
    hey guys im a tosan fanboy and i got 2200 in 2's in mop playing a hunter pre-stampede fix haheuahuaehuaehuaehuea im soo good guys.

shut the fk up.
    Reply Quote
    12/03/2012 05:34 AMPosted by Goonhah
    hey guys im a tosan fanboy and i got 2200 in 2's in mop playing a hunter pre-stampede fix haheuahuaehuaehuaehuea im soo good guys.
    Honestly I prefer Talbadar but to each his own.

Just funny how some trashbag hunter is calling other people "1500 heroes" rofl. My god why do I even read these forums, this games been dead since wrath.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    12/03/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Getcleaved
    Honestly I prefer Talbadar but to each his own.

Just funny how some trashbag hunter is calling other people "1500 heroes" rofl. My god why do I even read these forums, this games been dead since wrath.

since duelspec =D
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Death Knight
    Stopped reading anything tosan posted after he said if any class needed a survivability buffs its hunters and rogues, clearly doesnt know what hes talking about.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Death Knight
    Cut nerds everywhere.

@ OP, unsubscribe. You're terrible.
    Reply Quote
    4 Undead Mage
    If other classes didn't deal so much damage within a 4 second span, we'd be looking better. As it stands DKs just need a few tweaks.

• Bone Shield baseline.
      (4 charges, -20% damage. Glyph for 2 more charges but only reduces physical damage).
  • Strange on 1 minute cooldown, 5 second silence, 25 yrd range, no GCD, no rune cost.
      (at most 20 RP).
  • Lookin' good.

this.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid

• Bone Shield baseline.
      (at most 20 RP).
  • Lookin' good.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Death Knight
    Ok, seeing as ferals are immune to everything, warlocks have blood fear, warriors get heroic strike, and mages have frost bomb burst, Heres the list of things dk's need to be back to competitive
    IT Massivly buffed
    DND needs to spam deathcoils not dring with eachother
    DW
    Summon gargoyle at t3 talent point, pet at t5
    Corpse explosion back to its full glory, (10k in wrath, so 140k now)
    Blood Plague removes all hots
    raise ally usable in arena except as a ghoul, that hits harder then rogues, and has a 5 sec stun
    revive as a ghoul when you die
    hungering cold at t3 talents
    Desecration
    chains of ice roots for 1 sec, then 90, 80 and so on
    ibf 1 min cd, 50% damage reduction, not usable while stunned
    unbreakable armor reducing all damage by like.... 15k now
    gnaw 30 sec cd
    leap usable on allies
    the aura presences thingys
    SS all shadow damage
    Sudden doom procs from oh and mh swings

I think that covered it, I probably missed something, its been a few years.

I like you.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Death Knight
    12/02/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Rykinia
    - No survival issues.

I stopped there.
    Reply Quote
    RLT Thread
    90 Orc Death Knight
    Ok, seeing as ferals are immune to everything, warlocks have blood fear, warriors get heroic strike, and mages have frost bomb burst, Heres the list of things dk's need to be back to competitive
    IT Massivly buffed
    DW
    raise ally usable in arena except as a ghoul, that hits harder then rogues, and has a 5 sec stun
    Desecration
    gnaw 30 sec cd
    leap usable on allies
    SS all shadow damage

Didn't DG have a 15 sec CD instead of the current 25 sec? How far we've fallen. :(
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Death Knight
    IT Massivly buffed
    DW
    Desecration
    gnaw 30 sec cd
    leap usable on allies
    SS all shadow damage

Didn't DG have a 15 sec CD instead of the current 25 sec? How far we've fallen. :(

I could be wrong caz wrath was so long ago, but i think dg was always 35 sec base, with 10 sec reduction possible only from the unholy tree. Like I said tho its been a long time, so its possible I just don't remember lol On a side note tho, reading that list just reminds me of how dks were in wrath. We may have been op as hell but we sure had alot of flavor back then.
    Reply Quote
    80 Human Priest
    I could be wrong caz wrath was so long ago, but i think dg was always 35 sec base, with 10 sec reduction possible only from the unholy tree. Like I said tho its been a long time, so its possible I just don't remember lol On a side note tho, reading that list just reminds me of how dks were in wrath. We may have been op as hell but we sure had alot of flavor back then.

DG was always 35sec baseline and needed to be reduced via talents to 25secs.

One biggie from early WOTLK though...At release Gnaw was on a 20sec cooldown. It got nerfed in 3.0.8 to 30secs then nerfed again to 1min in 3.1 or 3.2 if I remember correctly.

Also leap use to be usable on Ally so DKs could use the pet to eat traps ect...

IBF released at 50% damage reduction on a 1min cooldown lawlz.

The reason we had no real hard CC is because Chains of Ice and Desecration was meant to be our "CC". We were suppose to be a positional control class. So much of that has been stripped away and replaced with nothing.
    Reply Quote
    100 Gnome Warlock
    Survivability loss:
    Last season we had 1 rank 1 capable composition (DK Ret Disc) and a glad viable comp (DK Hunter HPaladin) both were reliant of peels, sacs and off heals to the DK class. Death Knights had a very poor survivability and were forced to play with other DPS that can heal or provide extra defensives for DK class.
    We also had 7 seconds 100% absorbed AMS, AMZ

In MOP we lost 2 seconds off AMS, 100% became optional, AMZ was put versus Lichborne which means we either lost healing or peel/ magic damage reduction. Only thing we got back was extra 25% heal from Death Pact.

Not only we were the squishiest class in a game last expansion we also LOST more survivability.

If you can look at Shanghai tournaments Yaspresents swapped DK for a Mage in order to compete because DKs are lacking in utilities and survivability. Every single DK was getting trained by the opposite team during tournaments.

From Reiñhart

That is a pretty fair and factual summary. My team definitely aims to make DKs our train target in every matchup. Their high damage shouldn't be their biggest defense.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]