Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
LF core spot in a progression guild.
Currently 485 ilvl - frost / arcane mage
exp: 6/6 MSV, 2/6 HoF (windlord and zorlok), 4/4 ToES (with protectors on elite)
available everyday from 6pm-11pm GMT+10 except saturday.
pref 25man but open to 10m if progression is solid.
I don't mind starting on normal but i would really like to begin heroic progression asap *Edit* while of course finishing HoF on normal.
Willing to transfer server and faction
Edit: increased ilvl and HoF progression as well as spec from fire.
Edited by Lolique on 12/18/2012 11:01 PM PST
Hows it going mate. Let me know if you are intersted for our Mage Dps position.
< Catalyst > is an established World of Warcraft endgame raiding guild that focuses on hardmode and progression content. We are an Aus / Nz Horde guild based on the Oceanic US-Frostmourne server.
We are currently looking directly for one of the following skilled and experienced players in order of preference:
Mage Dps ~
Our raiding roster is as follows:
Wed / Thurs / Sun 8:30pm - 11:30pm server time - AEST GMT+10 during DLST.
Preference: Mature english speaking Aus / Nz locale players
If interested please feel free to contact me at:
or feel free to lodge a formal application on our forums at:
Endless Fury is looking for a mage. Check out our recruit thread here...
Or hit up any 'Xen' toon in EF on Nagrand.
Hey I'm BowwJobb, from Bless the Martyr
My Real Id - email@example.com , for any questions or concerns
This is a TOP US 25m GUILD
4/6 H MSV
4/4 ToES(elite mode protectors dead)
** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm
What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time
You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.
What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.
Bless the Martyr in the News
Mistweaver or Resto Shaman
Disc Priest with a shadow OS
Standard raid schedule:
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com
or a third option via txt 773-915-3643
If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, Babarackus/Geegeegee
I "may" have a spot for you in our core raid team.
We raid 8-12 ST Thursday, Sunday and Monday.
Our progression is 6/6 MSV, 6/6 HoF, 3/4 ToES (with protectors on Elite). We start heroic progression in the coming reset.
If your interested contact myself ingame on Kalynda#1254 or skip that step and go direct to www.ponyvendor.guildlaunch.com and drop us an app.
We still have a spot open if you are interested mate.
< Catalyst > Frostmourne [H]
Wed / Thurs / Sun
8:30pm st - 11:30pm st AEST GMT+10 during DLST
2/6H MsV - 16/16NM
Let me know if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tyriss#1233
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.