Alt Resto Shaman LF guild

14 Undead Priest
I have raid commitments on another server, but I have a 90 resto shaman here on Illidan and I'm looking for a solid group of players to play with in off time(some days/weekends). My work schedule is fairly light most of the time, so a lot of daytime/weekends I'm available to raid or run dungeons/challenge modes, etc...

My main is currently 1/6(HM) MSV, 6/6 HoF 4/4 Terrace
In recent tiers I have cleared all hard mode content since Ulduar(some pre-nerf, some post-nerf). I went full clears of all BC content, minus a KJ kill :(

I'll be more than happy to share my in game information with any individual who may be interested in taking me aboard! Thanks for your time :)
Edited by Stöneheart on 12/8/2012 7:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
14 Undead Priest
baaarump :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hey my guild needs a reliable resto shaman that works well with others and can perform at a high level. Currently we are 12/16 2 shotting empress Tuesday and ready for the springs tonight. We raid Tues,Thurs,Sun 7:30-11:30 CST.

savageraiding.com
gregorrit@gmail.com

contact me with your info. I'm at work during the day so if you want to email me your chars armory that would be great.

Thanks,
Uchi
Reply Quote
14 Undead Priest
Thanks for the interest, but I already have raiding commitments on another server and am merely looking for a good guild of people to run with in off time on this server.

Still on the hunt!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]