90 Troll Hunter
and this saddens me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
---->

theres the door
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Awareness Check: You've finally passed it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
TN has really turned to garbage
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
12/03/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Vibeké

Has been. This is nothing to downgrade the server, but it has had no real server progression since Vanilla. Not a lie.

Server progression was months behind during BC, WOTLK, and CATA. Expect nothing different.

2005-2012-->
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
To cheap to xfer, to lazy to reroll. : /
Reply Quote
11 Undead Monk
I dont play WoW much anymore. Havent been on in weeks. Still check around cause im awesome...

So in my defense, I found a better game, so I apologize for making TN dead. I am very sorry.
Edited by Sauronsvenom on 12/7/2012 9:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/07/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Sauronsvenom
Still check around cause im awesome...

No.
Reply Quote
11 Undead Monk
12/07/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Tazohju
Still check around cause im awesome...

No.

Yes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

Yes.

TN was dead before you showed up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/07/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Sauronsvenom
Yes.

No.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
despite not knowing much at the time, i knew it was dead when an entire guild came to get the LK realm first...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
TN died many moons ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
---->

theres the door

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/12/6/LOZRIWEui0Wf0rJkME52TA2.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I don't care if you're dead TN! I love you! I love your RP-Pvpness and that you helped me when in Vanilla I was on Scarlet Crusader and people used to dance outside the killzones naked and make me uncomfortable! You reminds us all that devs DO listen to us!

/bigpandarenbearhug
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/04/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Xepa

Has been. This is nothing to downgrade the server, but it has had no real server progression since Vanilla. Not a lie.

Server progression was months behind during BC, WOTLK, and CATA. Expect nothing different.

2005-2012-->

Having more then a single guild downing sunwell before WotLK came out was actually something a lot of servers couldn't do, so TN was doing fine in BC. In WotLK we eventually got it done and just because we weren't ahead of most servers or on par with top servers doesn't mean our server was dead. Wasn't much around for cata so don't know how things were for that. And there seems to be a couple of guilds still doing decently for MoP, and most servers only have a few guilds that are top notch raiders anyway. That is just how it's always been once heroic raids and what not came out.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Yes I don't even play here no mores. But I think about it sometimes. Moonguard crashed the other night and so I logged on here the other night and did a quest or two in jade forest on my 85 mage. (the other one). It was fun.

Too dead though lol.

But do any other oldies still play here ; from alliance side?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Been playing here since like a month after the server opened back in the vanilla days. Unfortunately I move my main to another server to play with some friends. Still have about 8 toons on this server though, and two 90s.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]