479 Ilvl Mage LF Guild

^ ;]
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Eon
Hi there! Please give this a quick look! Core mage position available!!!

WHO ARE WE?
Eon is made up of a dedicated group of raiders looking to push content as efficently as possible. Not only do we offer core raiding spots at the moment, but we are an incredibly friendly, social, and close-knit group of individuals. We value commitment, loyalty, and are looking for stand up individuals that are great at their class, great at percieving the fight at hand and adapting to it quickly.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT
We put time into our players and pay our $15 a month same as you do, we expect you to know your class, know it's ins and outs, and understand how everything works.
We expect you to research fights before hand, get a feel for what we will ask of you to do according to your role, and how you will go about that.
We expect you to be on time, and warn us ahead of time if you are going to miss.

RAID TIMES
9pm - 12pm EST Tues - Thurs (with possible Mondays for clean up)
We feel that we should not have to commit our lives to a game, but still be incredibly successful. We strive for excellence, and the best way to meet our goal is to have everyone on the raid team be as efficent as possible.
OUR PROGRESSION
Seeing as we are constantly moving forward, our progression at the moment is:
MSV: 1/6 HEROIC 6/6 NORMAL
HoF: 4/6 NORMAL

Again, we will be moving forward rapidly with YOUR help
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
1 Warlock
1 Mage
1 Warrior

ALL CLASSES ARE ENCOURAGED TO SPEAK WITH AN OFFICER IF THEY CAN PROVE THEIR WORTH!!
If interested, please contact Myth#1662 or emgarner@uncg.edu For more info
Reply Quote
up up and away!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/26/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Jaîna
up up and away!

Looks like there is some serious interest in you.
So I'll be one happy priest if you choose us!

Rather than post a long wall of text - I'll refer you to our thread.
TinyURL.com/XiTGuild <-- Our GR Forum post.
XiTGuild.enjin.com <--- Our guild site, read the homepage post to learn more about us!

Look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
If you still haven't found what you are looking for, you might look at The Illuminati on Earthen Ring.

We are looking for committed raiders who want to raid in a fun environment where there are still high expectations of our raiders. We raid 2 evenings a week (Saturday and Sunday). Please apply by going to our website (http://illuminati-er.com) and the "Recruitment" link at the the top of the page or you can contact an officer via illuminatiguilder@gmail.com for more information. Or contact Rhodaria (Rhodaria #1841), Graystreak/Leam, or Cantique in game
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
WE ARE....The Windowless Van

1/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
4/6 Regular Heart of Fear

Social: If you're looking for a home with active PvE content we can provide that. We may be a 10man guild but we have people online all the time running old content or working on guild achievements. We're also looking for people to help us fill out the "Classy" guild acheivements, contact Dcups if interested.

Casual: If you're looking for a casual raid environment that still pushes to clear content within a strict timeframe we have a Saturday Alt/pug run at 8-11EST. This will hopefully start up in November once people get their Alts up and running.

Raiding: We are currently looking for an exceptional shadow priest, mage or warlock (MINIMUM 6/6 MV) who is interested in a 10man format. We have 12 players currently vying for the main group, therefore we rotate individuals based upon boss mechanics and loot distribution. YOUR APPLICATION SHOULD ACCURATELY REPRESENT YOU AND YOUR CHARACTER AS FIRST IMPRESSIONS HAVE A MAJOR IMPACT ON ACCEPTANCE. ENSURE THAT YOUR GEAR IS OPTIMIZED TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITIES.

Raid times are:
Tuesday 7:45 - 11:00 pm EST
Thursday 7:45 - 11:00 pm EST
Sunday 7:45 - 11:00 pm EST

What we expect:
- As close to 100% raid attendence as possible. We understand that people do have real lives. If you can't make it update the in game Calendar.
- Proper Enchants and gems, reputations where it counts.
- Proper professions for any/all bonuses for PvE content.
- Faction reputations with any groups that provide gear/patterns/etc... of value.
- Knowledge of your class. Not just basics, keep up to date with the latest theorycrafting. This means you can play the best spec for each fight.

What you can expect from us:

- Laid back raid environment to kill bosses in. We're all friends.
- Raiders are provided flasks and buff food as well as gems, enchants and crafted items are provided at the guilds expense.
- Boss strats in detail. We have several people who comb websites and filter WoLs to design strategies around our raid composition. We're very detail oriented.
- Very adult vent conversation. Don't apply if you're offended by foul language.
-Loot Council. Yes, I said it...Loot Council. We take into account current items and general performance. Someone replacing a blue will probably get the upgrade...unless they ALWAYS jump off the Elegon "cliff" to save little Timmy. That calls for a paddlin', or a teabaging...or both.

If this sounds like an environment you can see yourself raiding in, drop an application at the guild website or hit up Anikka / Surgical in game. If neither of us are online, chances are we're on an alt, just ask around.
Or you can apply at: http://twv.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Good Morning Jaina!

I would love to chat with you about joining our 10 man raiding family! We are in need of a mage and if you decided to join us.. you would receive an immediate raiding position! Not sure what your raid times are.. but I will be crossing my fingers that they are on the lines of our raid times!

Hope your hand gets better!

Here's my simple and sweet spam! Please let me know if you are interested, good luck and have an awesome day!
We are looking to recruit exceptional players for our 10 man raiding family! We are a group of retired hard-core raiders and we would love to add raiders with the same sort of experience. Many of our raiders have multiple server first kills and have cleared heroic/hardmode content pre-nerf! If you are looking to rise to the top in a casual, fun enviornment then NKoF is the perfect place for you!
We are located on the US-PvE server Runetotem. We are a Low-Medium populated server so there isn't much raid competition and I have no doubt that we won't rise to the top!

-RAID TIMES-

WEDNESDAY
Start - 6pm PST // 7pm MST // 8pm CST // 9pm EST
End - 9pm PST // 10pm MST // 11pm CST // 12am EST
THURSDAY
SUNDAY

Total of 9 raid hours a week! Our Wed/Thur raid nights will be progression nights and Sun will be clean-up/vote-your-raid night. Our off raid nights also include RBG, Old Content runs, and achievement runs!

-SOME BACKGROUND INFO ABOUT THE GUILD-
NKoF is a level 25 guild semi-casual raiding guild! The guild was bought by my father and I about a year ago. We began the process of being under new management and made our guild a strict Family/Friend only guild during Cata. As MoP came closer and I was looking at the new raiding content I decided that I wanted to raid again in a skilled group and progress once again through end-game content.

-WHAT SETS US APART FROM OTHER GUILDS-
Our raid leader is a retired hardcore raider. He used to raid 5-6 nights a week, 20 hours a week. He was the healing officer of <Midnight> whom achieved US 6th, World 41st back in BC and up through WotLK. Therefore, we have quite the experienced raid leader who wants to help all of us progress and get through all the content in a fun, stress free enviornment.
We also have many guild competitions! For example, we do a monthly costume contest ( Transmog gear), weekly guild activity contest and we have a few other fun type of contests all with prizes! All prizes are cash prizes ( Gold ) and EP ( Our version of loot distribution ) and eventually loot! We are wanting to eventually begin to do RBGs together and get some PvP going. We also raid old content on our off nights when we are bored and looking to upgrade our transmog gear!

-OUR DREAMS AS A RAID TEAM-
We are wanting to eventually make the transition to raiding as a 25 man guild, but as of now we will just be working on our 10 man group! We are wanting to become the best and rise to the top on our server in a casual and fun manor. Please note that this team is NEW. We have raided with each other once during the second week of raids being open. Unfortunately since then, we have not been able to get enough members on to fill our group of raiders. So if you are able to make 99% raid attendance, you will have a promised raid position!

-WHAT WE ARE RECRUITING-
Tanks
Need any class! Looking for 1 Tank!
Heals
Need all classes! Looking for 2 healers! Healing spots are competitive!
DPS
We are in need of 3-4 dps - DPS spots are competitive! We need, Pally - Mage - Warlock - Boomkin - Kitty DPS - Warr - Priest - Rogue.

-WHAT IS EXPECTED-
We expect our raiders to know everything about their class, that means PvE wise you must know your mainspec like its the back of your hand and have a huge knowledge of your offspec!
We expect our raiders to come full enchanted, gemmed and geared up to current content.
We expect raiders to come prepared with food, flasks and an understanding of our strategies. Our strategies are placed on our guild site under the forums. Also for our progression nights.. flasks/food are provided!

If interested, please contact me, Josh, in-game.. Skullcrow#1898
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
We need a mage!
CST times. 3 days a week. US 150.

Guild Name: Traumatic
Realm: Deathwing (PVP)
Server Timezone: CST
Guild Master: Mootykins
Battle-Tag: Charmcity#1757

Traumatic is one of the two only 25 man guilds still pushing content on the Deathwing Server!
A large portion of the guild has been raiding together for year(s), but our core is a diverse group with people from all over the states. We never fail to entertain ourselves during farm content, but know when it is to time tighten up and get down to business. We have a pretty relaxed raid schedule at 3 days a week (currently) but those 3 days are spent working towards progressing as efficiently and competitively as possible.

Classes Desired:
High
  • Warlock
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • Mage
  • Restoration Shaman
  • Medium
  • Feral Druid
  • Guardian Druid
  • Mists of Pandaria Progression

Mogu'Shan Vaults 6/6 Normal 2/6 Heroic
    Heart of Fear 6/6 Normal 0/6 Heroic
    Terrace of Endless Springs 3/3 Normal 0/3 Heroic

Cataclysm Progression
    Finished Tier 13 with a US Rank of 192

Dragon Soul 8/8 Normal 8/8 Heroic
    Firelands 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic
    Blackwing Descent 6/6 Normal 6/6 Heroic
    Bastion of Twilight 4/4 Normal 5/5 Heroic
    Throne of the Four Winds 2/2 Normal 2/2 Heroic

Raid Times
    All times are EST, which is also Deathwing's server time.
  • Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
  • 10:00-1:00 EST
  • The guild will raid significantly less days and hours during farm content.

Expectations:
    The following qualities are expected of potential applicants in order to be an ideal candidate:
  • Your gear should be min/maxed with all the best enchant and gems. Your gear should also be properly reforged optimizing your class stats.
  • Motivated and constatnly improve (theorycraft/reserarch)
  • You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for each position and need players we can count on to be there minus emergencies and things that cannot be avoided.
  • You must have both Mumble and a mic, as well as the ability to talk when needed.
  • You must be able to think on your own. I don't want to be directing you on every little thing you should be doing when things go crazy. You must be able to realize when you make mistakes, hold yourself accountable, and ensure that they are not repeated.
  • You enjoy hanging out on Mumble and talking to members before/after raids. We want players who want to socialize with the guild. Not be a drone who logs in to slay dragons.
  • Real-ID: ampera@gmail.com
    Visit our site at http://traumatic.wowstead.com/
    Speak to Mootykins, Ampera, Jadeous, or Dextermorgan on Deathwing.
    Apply today!
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Priest
    Hey , Jaina

We have a core spot open for a skilled Mage.

<The Afflicted> is currently looking for talented and great players.
    <The Afflicted> is a 25man Heroic Raiding Guild. We've consistently been a top 25m Horde guild on our server, holding realm first kills for many previous heroic bosses. We're a guild you can rely on to remain a 25m, staying strong and competitive for expansions to come.

Current Progression:
    3/6H MSV
    1/6H HoF
    6/6 Normal ToES
    Raid Schedule: Mon-Thurs from 7pm - 11pm CST*
    *We typically raid less hours after progression.
    WoL Rankings: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/3425/rankings/players/
    Battletag: Vayz#1839

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Sleight, Telepathy, or Arriussz in game.
    Reply Quote
    thread closed ty ;] ;D
    Reply Quote
    ^
    Reply Quote
    could have you raidnig this weekend need your role asap

current progression 2/6h MSVV 6/6 HoF 1/4 Toes (elite mode down) would of cleared but tank quit

Limitless Possibilities-(Echo Isles Server) currently is on a california server GMT-8

We constantly are pushing for server first in all categories possible, while maintaining the fun aspect of the game

we are currently looking for people that like to have fun during raid but also progress and like to be pushed on each fight. what i mean by push is stuff like single heal ultraxion or lets do this to see if healers can keep up anything to challenge yourself as a player.

Raid times
    -
    Group 1 - Friday Saturday Sunday 6-9 server(pst) (9-12 est) we usually extend for progression on fri sat never extend raid on sunday
    Rated bgs- are mixed into the week usually not during raid times so all member have access

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS
    just because what it says below doesnt mean we wont take an outstanding player

Requirements
  • Require to attend atleast 90% of raids -If you are going to miss please let the officers or myself know- but 3 no shows/no call you will no longer raid with us no exceptions
  • Knowledge of your class/spec/rotation and can consistenly improve your dps YOU ARE COMPETING FOR YOUR SPOT AT ALL TIMES.We have plenty of resources to help if any problems are stopping you from achieving your greatest potential.
  • Must have vent with a working mic and not afraid to use your mic
  • Extensive knowledge of the raid encounters before hand I'm not here to baby sit you and teach you to play,The rest of the guild is doing there part we expect you to do the same
  • Tardiness is not acceptable i understand work/family/real life issues come into play and its totally understandable.But every day every week your late bc you overslept and what not is not acceptable
  • Must have a sense of humor- seriously we dont need an uptight prick yes we play around alot but we get the job done.We all know when the time to play and the time to get serious is
  • How can i contact you if interested Pops?

• My Real id is tommyc06wow@hotmail.com that is a zero six btw alot of people get that mixed up
  • my server is echo isles the guild is limitless possibilities and anyone in that guild can point you to where i am if you want to just make a lvl 1 there and wsp me thats is fine
  • Our guild website is www.limitless.guildlaunch.com
  • Feel free to apply your application will be answered withing 1-2 days.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Paladin
    We are 5/6 Heroic MV, 6/6 4/4 we are looking for a beast of a mage.
    we are 10 man on tichondrius horde side
    tues/weds/thurs 5-9 PST
    If you want to talk add dustin.g.henry@gmail.com
    thnx
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Hello Jaina!

If you don't mind switching Horde we would have a spot for you. Here's a little info about us:

Currently looking for exceptional players!

If you are looking for a guild with an older flavor and that has been around for over 3 years we may be the home you're looking for.

Aspire is a 25 man Horde raiding guild located on Stormreaver (US).

Raid Schedule:

Our raiding times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 8:30pm - Midnight server (CST).

Applying:

-ALL Raiders will need to fill out an application!

Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies (which are whatever we say they are at the time) and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts:

- Humor
    - Sarcasm
    - Constructive Criticism
    - Competitiveness
    - Being able to speak English
    - Be able to use Mumble with a working microphone

Please apply at http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/

You can direct any questions to any officer and finally the Guild Master Rockmonster, or you can add my battletag; Loluka#1389.

Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place were you want to further your Internet dragon killing career.
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Shaman
    Come get your raid on! App now! We want you! In great need of dedicated, skilled, raiders!

Adrenaline of Shadowsong: We're recruiting new members to round out our roster for continued raiding.

Adrenaline is a close-knit alliance 10-man raiding guild on Shadowsong. We formed at the beginning of the Lich King Expansion and we've proven to be a strong and stable guild since that time. We're dedicated to progressing through all current and future raid content, as we have in the past. We welcome anyone wishing to be a part of our success to apply.

We are currently recruiting select roles to fill out our 25man roster.

* Death Knights - Open
    * Druid - Open
    * Hunter - Open
    * Mage - Open
    * Paladin - Open
    * Priest - Open
    * Rogue - Open
    * Shaman - Elemental,Resto
    * Warlock - Open
    * Warrior - Open
    * Monk- Open
    All applications will be reviewed.

Our raid times are 11:30PM to 2:00AM PST on Tuesdays, Thursday and Sundays (Server time).
    For the Australians, that's 5:30PM to 8:00PM AEST (QLD) and 8:30pm - 11pm NZDT for Kiwis (note the times are earlier in the southern hemisphere winter)

Our Goals:
    - We have established ourselves as a guild clearing all content that Blizzard has provided for us. Our aim is to continue to do so.
    - Keep our current feel of our guild. This means no drama or things that should not find a place in our guild. There is also the aspect of the current tight knit feel of our raid team. We hope new members will slip into this as well.

What we want from you:
    - To help be a part of the team that helps us achieve our goals.
    - Be completely ready for raids when they are scheduled.
    - Know your class. Do research. Be an example.
    - Know encounters and do not expect an explanation.
    - Attendance. Attendance. Attendance. Please show up.
    - Notify the guild of an upcoming absence to the best of your ability.

Please go to: http://www.adrenalineofshadowsong.enjin.com/home to apply.
    -If you have further questions you can post on our public forums on the above website or contact an officer in-game on the Shadowsong realm.
    -Guild Leader: Doomsword
    -SGT. At Arms: Drosc
    -Officer: Ddevil
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    <Fame> is 10 man semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our intent is being a competitive 10 man raiding guild. With this in mind, Fame is not a “casual” guild we have a serious progression mindset to down all Normal and Heroic current content.

Recruitment Need:

DPS:
    Mage
    Hunter
    Shadow Priest or Boomkin
    Death Knight
    Warrior

Healers:
    Restoration Druid
    Restoration Shaman
    Holy Pally or Disc Priest

Also looking for Raid Leader/Officers!

All other exceptional applicants who's classes aren't mentioned will be considered.

Raid Days:

Tuesday 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm ST (PST) (7-11 EST)
    Thursday 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm ST (PST) (7-11 EST)
    Friday 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm ST (PST) (7-11 EST)
    Monday/Saturday are auxiliary days. (Optional Attendance)

Days/Times may change.

Requirements and Expectations:

Item level of 470 or higher.
    Vent with functional microphone.
    95% Attendance.
    Raid-Awareness.
    Knowledge of your class and raid environments.
    Dedication.
    Experience.

Fame is not a casual guild we are a progression oriented 10 man raiding guild. We expect all our members to have the above skills. Failing repeatedly, sub-par performance, and lack luster attitude is not acceptable. We want all our members to work hard to get bosses down and advance the guild as a whole.

What Fame offers:

Outside of raid Fame offers a fun and joking atmosphere that attempts to involve all members of the guild. However, inside raiding, the joking, sarcasm, and stories have their end as we provide a raiding environment that strives on communication and progression.

We provide our members with guild repairs, flasks, knowledge, and potions. We like to utilize our guild bank for the benefit of the members and thus the guild as a whole. We do not stock pile our materials only to stare at them dumbfounded.

We record our kills for Youtube (Interested in seeing our videos? Check the link below!)

http://www.youtube.com/user/FameGuildUS

Loot System:

Gear will be distributed to the people who need it the most. Some loot will be rolled for, depending on the item.

How to Join?

There is no web site application, we like to do vent interviews so there is more room for open ended discussion that will help us know how you are as a player and a person. If you’re interested in joining check the contact information below.

Contact Information:

Add us on real ID! MonkQT#1287 or Knuckulz#1187

Knuckulz (Guild Master)
    Monkqt (Officer)
    Reply Quote
    could have you raidnig this weekend need your role asap

current progression 2/6h MSVV 6/6 HoF 1/4 Toes (elite mode down) would of cleared but tank quit

Limitless Possibilities-(Echo Isles Server) currently is on a california server GMT-8

We constantly are pushing for server first in all categories possible, while maintaining the fun aspect of the game

we are currently looking for people that like to have fun during raid but also progress and like to be pushed on each fight. what i mean by push is stuff like single heal ultraxion or lets do this to see if healers can keep up anything to challenge yourself as a player.

Raid times
    -
    Group 1 - Friday Saturday Sunday 6-9 server(pst) (9-12 est) we usually extend for progression on fri sat never extend raid on sunday
    Rated bgs- are mixed into the week usually not during raid times so all member have access

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS
    just because what it says below doesnt mean we wont take an outstanding player

Requirements
  • Require to attend atleast 90% of raids -If you are going to miss please let the officers or myself know- but 3 no shows/no call you will no longer raid with us no exceptions
  • Knowledge of your class/spec/rotation and can consistenly improve your dps YOU ARE COMPETING FOR YOUR SPOT AT ALL TIMES.We have plenty of resources to help if any problems are stopping you from achieving your greatest potential.
  • Must have vent with a working mic and not afraid to use your mic
  • Extensive knowledge of the raid encounters before hand I'm not here to baby sit you and teach you to play,The rest of the guild is doing there part we expect you to do the same
  • Tardiness is not acceptable i understand work/family/real life issues come into play and its totally understandable.But every day every week your late bc you overslept and what not is not acceptable
  • Must have a sense of humor- seriously we dont need an uptight prick yes we play around alot but we get the job done.We all know when the time to play and the time to get serious is
  • How can i contact you if interested Pops?

• My Real id is tommyc06wow@hotmail.com that is a zero six btw alot of people get that mixed up
  • my server is echo isles the guild is limitless possibilities and anyone in that guild can point you to where i am if you want to just make a lvl 1 there and wsp me thats is fine
  • Our guild website is www.limitless.guildlaunch.com
  • Feel free to apply your application will be answered withing 1-2 days.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Who we are:

Iron Knights has been a casual raiding unit since mid Burning Crusade. We are a laid back group of individuals who like to have a good time while getting things done. Our players come from diverse cultures and all walks of life, each one of them has a unique sense of humor and the ability to take a joke during our lockouts.

Iron Knights finished in the top 10 of their server in both The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. We aspire to see all of the end game content as we have the past 3 expansions without raiding the same crazy schedules as top World / US / or even realm guilds.

Progression:

Mists of Panderia:

6/6 Mogu'Shan Vaults
    2/6 Heart of Fear

Cataclysm:

4/4 Bastion of Twilight
    5/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

6/6 Blackwing Descent
    6/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent

2/2 Throne of 4 Winds
    2/2 Heroic Throne of 4 Winds

7/7 Firelands
    6/7 Hardmode

8/8 Dragon Soul
    8/8 HM Dragon Soul

WotLK Achievements:

12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel - Drakes / Bane of the Fallen King
    Halion 10/25 - Horde First
    Algalon 10/25 - Drakes
    Tribute to Insanity

Burning Crusade Achievements:

Hand of A'dal
    Champion of the Naaru

When:
    ***** All times are listed as Easterntime *****

***25 Man Raid Times***

Tuesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
    Wednesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
    Thursday: 8:45pm - 12:00am

The big question..... Loot?:

Iron Knights has successfully run an officer driven loot council / wish-list system for the past 4 years. Our loot council is un-biased in deciding which way loot is distributed and is focused on what will make our raid succeed.

Loot is handed out via a few different criterea.

Attendance
    Performance
    Awareness
    Readiness

What we're looking for:

We are currently seeking like minded raiders that wish to see end game content on a casual raiding schedule. These individuals should be specced, glyphed, enchanted, and gemmed properly before applying or contacting our guild master. Preparedness is key, knowledge of the fights is a must for success in any raid. We prefer not to waste 5 minutes explaining fights to trial members.

Class Openings:

Fire Mage
    Affliction Warlock
    Bm Hunter

Our recruitment status is currently open for all classes and exceptional players. The classes listed above are in high demand.

What do you do in your spare time?

Many of our members participate in guild achievement runs. Some still help farm for Ulduar Protodrakes, Icecrown Frostwyrms, as well as the Ashes of A'lar. Rated BG's are frequently formed between members, as well as old world 5 mans, and arenas.

How do I apply:

http://ironknights.org

Please visit our website and hit the apply now button on the left side of our website. The application process on an active day can take between a few hours and 3 days depending on our work / raiding schedule.

i_dragonfire_i@hotmail.com

You may also feel free to contact our guild master via realid. He is generally available for correspondence after 8:45pm Eastern Standard Time on weekdays
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]