Loot Drops

90 Worgen Druid
First off Sha of Anger,

I hate you. Why do you drop crap i already have? ( PVP- Back, Hands, and Boots?) Please give me my 496 Legs and hands next week so i may have my 4 piece..

Now since MOP came out, ive cleared MSV LFR about 5 times, HOF twice and TOS once. (Im what you would call a LFR hero, haha) Now literally the first 4 clears i did not win one piece of gear, well I take that back, I won a Back (which is worthless because it was for boomy spec) and a off Hand (Which i already had) and a pair of legs... Pretty Worthless.

Now something changed this week. I got a Helm and Shoulder token (Which i love the 2 piece for resto!), A chest piece, pair of hands and this Lovley LOVLEY Mace ( and im 3 Sigil of Power away from getting my gem). This is the most loot i've got since mop dropped. Got my ilvl up to 478 and i haven't even raided yet lol. Well just started this week Finalllly...hey at least im geared for MSV ha.

Anyways Has anyone else had any better luck lately with getting gear and loot drops? Looks like they may have bumped up the loot table percent.. or i just got really lucky.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've only gotten my T14 legs off Sha, as well as the plate DPS malevolent gladiator bracers.

But I really want the gloves... For two-set...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]