What's the point of being a pure nowadays?

4 Blood Elf Warlock
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

yea noone plays mages....

12% - and those Mages are hating life right now. Their AoE damage is lowest in the biz, their survivability was nerfed, their level 90 talents are the best of 3 evils, old Arcane mages were forced to a new spec in 5.0, and what's worse is leveling a Mage is a disaster unfolding over 89 levels.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I like how Mages are middle of the pack for once in the history of WoW and the forums turn into Ragnarök.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
12/04/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Melhunt
I like how Mages are middle of the pack for once in the history of WoW and the forums turn into Ragnarök.

Its probably because most dont see themselves as middle of the pack.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

yea noone plays mages....

12% - and those Mages are hating life right now. Their AoE damage is lowest in the biz, their survivability was nerfed, their level 90 talents are the best of 3 evils, old Arcane mages were forced to a new spec in 5.0, and what's worse is leveling a Mage is a disaster unfolding over 89 levels.

boomkin would like to have a word with you...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock

You enjoy the playstyle didn't work when hybrids are lower on dps. Doesn't work when pures are lower on utility and hybrids are demanding to do the same dps. So let's keep all hybrid dps below all pures and call it a day if you'd still play your hybrid since you like the playstyle.

/thread

ROFL are you mentally challenged? Spriest already does less than all pures(hell nearly all dps period) and i'm still playing it. i have 1 utility and it is crappy in 25man but you don't see me complaining. Grow up and man up, all i see is Q.Q. about useless crap. honestly i couldn't care less if i had VE and i definitely wouldn't Q.Q. on the forums if i lost it.

First off I'm pretty sure saying "are you mentally challenged" is plenty grounds for a nice forum vacation for you.

Secondly I've seen plenty of hybrids crying for buffs including shadow priests.

You enjoy the playstyle stop crying for buffs will be my mantra thanks to you since it works for pures with utility apparently.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

ROFL are you mentally challenged? Spriest already does less than all pures(hell nearly all dps period) and i'm still playing it. i have 1 utility and it is crappy in 25man but you don't see me complaining. Grow up and man up, all i see is Q.Q. about useless crap. honestly i couldn't care less if i had VE and i definitely wouldn't Q.Q. on the forums if i lost it.

First off I'm pretty sure saying "are you mentally challenged" is plenty grounds for a nice forum vacation for you.

Secondly I've seen plenty of hybrids crying for buffs including shadow priests.

You enjoy the playstyle stop crying for buffs will be my mantra thanks to you since it works for pures with utility apparently.

Actually i did call you that i was asking you because im generally concerned about how your mind works. Secondly there are those asking for a dps buff which for some classes(boomkin comes to mind) need it. They are generally saying "x class needs a buff" and what pures are saying "we need to be top dps because all we can do is dps". and if you took the time to look at my post you would see that i said the fire nerf was a bit too much however the main point of the OP's arguement is not what classes should be buffed or not, its mainly about rather or not pures should be top dps. Again this why i'm am not entirely sure your mind is working properly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/23/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Layuth
Stupid is stupid. While I cast Innervate/Tranquility or whatever else I am not casting Starfire/Wrath/etc. so my dps automatically will be lower. If we are able to do better than others it is either a design problem or a player problem. Both are quite possible in this day and age where development is awful and the playerbase is a bunch of whining little brats.

He could mean channeling tranquility results on that DPS loss.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]